XVII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Seventeen

 

 

 I left my phone on my bed and went to the front. I answered the door, and to my surprise, Mingyu was there.

"Hey.", he said.

"Hey.", I replied.

"Look, I know we haven't been talking for a while now,", he started. "And, I'm really sorry about that. Yerim always comes in my way whenever I wanted to go to you and I don't want to be rude to her. But she can't be stopped. You're probably angry at me."

"I'm not angry."

"Does that mean you are? 'Cause when a girl says she's not angry means she's actually angry, right?"

I punched his chest. "Really, I'm not angry at you." He just chuckled.

"Can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah, sure."

After I closed the front door, we just stood there, not saying anything.

"So, what were you doing?", he asked.

"Nothing really...", I answered. "Oh, wait, um I was actually texting with Vernon."

"Are you cheating on me with Vernon?"

"What? No! On that kid, why would I?"

"Chill, chill, defensive much? I know you wouldn't." He wore a smug face as he said that.

"Pffftt..."

"Unless you really were. Where's your phone?"

"It's upstairs, in my room."

 

He rushed to my room and I chased him because he'd be entering my territory. "Yah, Kim Mingyu! You can't just get in a girl's room!", I shouted at him. But he still went and we raced for my phone but I got it first.

"Woah, there, boyfriend. Do you have any sense of privacy?"

"O-of course, I do.", he stuttered there. I looked at his face and saw that he was kinda red. It must've been from me calling him boyfriend. I had to smirk. 

"Aww, is Mingyu blushing because I called him my boyfriend?", I teased.

"N-no, I'm not."

 He then sat down on my bed and patted beside him. I sat down by his side. "How about you?", he asked. "Would Miyoung blush if I call her my girlfriend?" He interlocked our hands together after saying it.

I wouldn't be blushing at his word but at the physical contact we're sharing. I never realized how big Mingyu's hands were. My hands are small, it fitted nicely with his though. 

"Miyoung.", he said my name.

I turned my head to him but when I did our faces were really close. He took my chin and started l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter