VII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Seven 

 

 

I was walking around the halls when Vernon spotted me.

"Oh, noona!", he ran to me.

"Vernon, hi." Being the awkward person I am, I just stood there. I'm still not familiar with anyone not my age in the boys' group. Mingyu and Seokmin are literally the people I'm closest with and I talk to Minghao when our classes joint together.

"Are you coming later?", he asked.

"Um, coming where?", I asked back.

"Ah, so hyung didn't tell you... The boys are coming back to school tonight at the hangout."

"Tonight?"

"We do this from time to time. It's okay if you can't go, not everyone would come."

"Ah, okay. We'll see about it later then.."

"Well then, bye, noona!"

Vernon ran off to his own class. I realized it was time for gym class so I headed for the locker room. 

 

When I finished to change clothes, I heard laughter on the other side of the room. I looked over and saw Yuna. I remembered, Class 2-C and Class 2-E are joining for gym today. She did call Soonyoung 'oppa' but I didn't know we're on the same grade. What a pain... 

"Alright, girls play volleyball, boys play basketball. Divide the court by yourselves.", said the teacher. 

I went over to Seung-ah who was on the sides of the court. She and I didn't really want to play the game so we chatted over some stuff instead. 

"Oi, you girls,", the teacher called on us."Everyone's supposed to play." So we were forced to play.

Me and Seung-ah played on one team and the team we're playing against was the devil's.

"Huh? I didn't know you play, Soonyoung's sister.", Yuna called out. Jeez, ever since that thing in the cafeteria, everyone's shocked about Soonyoung having a sister they never heard of. Like, what's the big deal about that, oh, besides the fact his father's apparently the CEO of some company, seriously?

"I don't play. I got forced to.", I replied.

"Whatever, let's see how good you are.", she said.

As the game started, their side had served first. Our side did okay to put back to their side but they made a formation to make a spike. Fortunately, we managed to block their spike and gained a point. The game was good then it was Yuna's turn to serve. The ball came on fast and it was directed to me. I couldn't save it. After that, it was the typical kind of thing when a person hates you, they direct their attacks on you. This girl has no chill on me(; ̄д ̄). The game ended with their side winning.

"You okay? Yuna- kept going at you a while ago.", Seung-ah asked.

"It's not like I can do anything about it.", I replied. "Let idiots be idiots."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter