X

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Ten

 

I was out at the park, just for a walk. It isn't really my thing to go outside but even humans need sunlight. I walked around, bought ice cream for myself, then sat down on the swing at the playground. Just then I got a text from mom, asking me to buy some groceries. When I took my seat at the bus, I thought I saw Soonyoung. When I looked over, it really was him. 

Why is he here?, I thought. Maybe mom also asked him to buy stuff.

I mean it's possible. I was about  to call him and tell him to take the seat beside me, but a girl came in. Soonyoung was smiling at her. She, too, was smiling. Maybe it's his girlfriend...? He has a girlfriend???! I wanted to laugh out loud but people may think I'm crazy. But like, how? 

And why?

 

I was watching them from afar. They really know each other and there seems to be a good mood. I wanted to think that maybe they were friends, but out of nowhere, Soonyoung kissed her. Like, ewww. Pleaseee, you're in a public placeee. Ohmygodd. Are you kidding me?? And, don't kiss her.

I got curious as to what their relationship is so I missed my stop and followed them around. They were headed to Hongdae. They rented a karaoke room for an hour, went to a coffee shop, and just walked around. Then they were headed to the N Tower. Ooh, how romantic.,  I thought. Are they getting a lock and putting it up there?

They were going for the cable car. But it's windy today. I mean, really  windy. I don't think they'll be able to...  I'm correct. The girl frowned when the person behind the counter said they can't. Aww, that's too bad. But then, Soonyoung grabbed her hand. They went inside right away. I guess their putting a lock already. 

I still couldn't believe he was dating someone. Ha, is she someone fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter