LV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fifty-Five

 

(Wonwoo's Point of View)

Seung-ah was hanging out at my apartment to watch a couple of movies with me. Lately, it's been like this. She would call me randomly to let me come over, then I would do the same. It's probably out of our splendid amount of free time. She brought in the movies this time and I was bored on half of it. She did warn me they were mostly lame cheap movies.

"Hey, if you're just gonna sleep, I might as well go home now.", she told me.

I tilted my head back. "It's your fault your choices are bad.", I said.

She sighed but didn't answer back. I glanced at her and noticed she wasn't paying attention to the screen either. I got up and pulled out the DVD.

"Why'd you stop the movie?", she asked.

"I'm saving my bills. Besides, you weren't watching, too."

She glared at me. "But I was."

I put the DVD aside. "Something wrong?", I asked.

"Of course, there is. I was watching the damn movie.", she replied.

I knitted my eyebrows. "Not that. I'm talking about life. Is something wrong with your life?"

"Oh..." She nodded her head. "Not really."

"Really?"

"Well, maybe not with me, but someone else's..."

"And that someone else is?"

"It's --it's obviously Miyoung."

I nodded my head. I took a seat beside her to let her tell me everything she has to say. "So, what about her?"

"You don't know 'cause you're not in the same classroom but, she always seems to be out of it."

"Skipping class or can't concentrate?"

"Both, actually."

"Can't help it if that stupid brother of hers ran off like that."

"Well, yeah. Soonyoung-sunbae's been gone for ten days. With the rumors that came before that, I can imagine just how depressed she is."

Actually, I've seen Soonyoung within these ten days, somewhere in town. He seemed just as bad. We didn't talk 'cause he was rushing. I didn't tell anyone. Why? Because it's not my problem.

"I have a feeling,", she said. "That following the events that happened, something worse will come."

"Like what? Them breaking up?"

She hit my chest. "Tch, don't say that. It might just happen..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter