XIX

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Nineteen

 

Monday came. Another school day. But I get to see Mingyu~  ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) 

Honestly, ever since that almost kiss with Mingyu, he's been on my mind a lot. If our lips had touched then, what would we be like now? I'm smiling at the thought while I'm walking over to the classroom.

I entered the classroom and see Mingyu there, sleeping on his desk. Cute uwu. 

I poked his cheek. "Morning~"

He opened one eye and smiled. "Morning~"

"How's your weekend?", he asked. And our conversation started from there. But then a wild Yerim appeared.

"Hey, Mingyu!", she greeted him. And only him.

"Hi, Yerim.", I greeted her.

"Oh, hi." But she kept her eyes on Mingyu.

"Um, hi, Yerim.", Mingyu greeted her. She smiled really wide.

"Have you watched the new episode last night?", she asked him. I've no idea what the show is.

"Uh, yeah. I did.", he answered. "It's kind of bad though."

Mingyu was eyeing me. I'm sure he's bothered as much as I am about Yerim. She may look like a cinammon roll but she's actually one of those sour candies.  Let me have my time with Mingyu ((o(;△;)o)).

It wasn't until the teacher came that Yerim left us. But she didn't just leave like "goodbye~"

She left like, "I'll be going now~ ❤" She even blew a kiss to Mingyu. This flirty ... SHE BLEW A KISS. SHE BLEW ALL MY PATIENCE AWAY FROM HER. I WAS TALKING TO HIM FIRST. I AIN'T HAVING A GOOD MORNING TODAY.

When she turned away, Mingyu had a disgusted look on his face. When class started, Mingyu turned to me and apologized.

"Miyoung, I'm sorry about that.", he whispered.

"No, no. It's okay.", I replied. "It's wasn't your fault."

"Ah, yeah.But still, I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Just next time, can you..." Can he what? Not talk to Yerim? Avoid her? That'd be rude to her. I'm kind enough to consider her though.  

"Can I what?", he asked. But he got the teacher's attention.

"Mingyu-ssi. May I ask what you're talking about in the middle of class?", the teacher said.

Everyone turned to look at Mingyu. "I-um... nothing, saeng.", he answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter