The Start of Seungwoo

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: heyoooo so here's an extra chap of how the Seungwoo ship's flag is raiseddddd

 

It was the day of the third years' graduation. All of the seniors were wearing their togas and hats, in their hands were their diplomas. Wonwoo and Soonyoung walked down the stairscase entrance  of their school for the last time. They reminisced the days they spent in their high school lives before looking forward to being college students, together with their other hyungs.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, they found Seung-ah, hiding something behind her back.

"What are you doing here?", asked Wonwoo.

She scowled at him. "I'm not here for you. Here." She handed Soonyoung the thing she was hiding. "Miyoung told me to give you that since she couldn't go here herself."

Soonyoung blushed. His sister, who just left, remembered to give him a gift. "Ah, thank you.", he said. He took his present and opened it right away. Miyoung had given him a new set of clothes and headphones. He immediately took out his phone, probably to call her, then left the two by themselves.

Wonwoo look towards Soonyoung and nodded his head. "Eh~ Those are nice. Where are my gifts?" , he asked Seung-ah.

"Sorry, but Miyoung only has gifts for Soonyoung-sunbae."

"I know that, obviously, but,", he said. "Where are my gifts from you?"

She gave him a confused look. "You were expecting something from me?"

"Yeah." He held out his hand, waiting.

"Sad for you, I got nothing." She shrugged. "The thought never passed."

He pulled back his hand and pouted. "Aw~ Is that so?", he said. "Well, I have a gift for you."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "What good have I ever done to you to receive such, mister?"

"You did nothing. Nothing at all."

"Well then, what is it?"

"Why not be my girlfriend?"

She coughed. "Excuse me?"

"Be my girlfriend."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter