A Drunken Night

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hi ( ՞ਊ ՞)

 

In an alternate universe, where they were never found out and Soonyoung has been living on his own once he entered college, Miyoung decided to barge in his apartment as a surprise only to surprise herself when he wasn't there. She knew the password so she went in at ease and put the food she brought on the coffee table. She was disappointed by her plans but she decided to wait for him to come home, but later on fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the upperclassmen decided to throw a welcome party for the freshmen in Soonyoung's department. Soonyoung didn't want to go, but he couldn't decline the offer of his sunbaes. He hadn't intented to stay late, but he got caught up in the drinks until he had the slightest idea of what was happening.

Miyoung woke up to the sound of the front door unlocking. Soonyoung has come home, she thought. She mischievously hid behind the wall to  surprise him. Soonyoung got home, his head pounding harshly. He was drunk.

"WAH!", Miyoung jumped and shouted in front of him. Soonyoung staggered from where he stood. "You were surprised, weren't you?" She giggled as she said it.

Soonyoung placed a hand on the wall to support himself. Miyoung noticed he had a hard time standing straight, so she wore a worried expression. "Sorry, did I scare you that much?", she said. "I didn't mean to. I just wanted to surprise you."

He then placed his head on her shoulder which made Miyoung worry even more. She patted his back, thinking he was sad. "Hey, everything okay?" He lifted his head a bit only to plant a kiss on the nook of her neck. She felt ticklish so she gently pushed him away. She noticed the bleary look in his eyes when she cupped his face with her hands. He suddenly smirked and pushed her against the wall. 

"Miyoung-ah...", he said. He leaned in to give her a kiss, and she noticed a strange taste from his lips. 

"Soonyoung, wait,", she said, pulling her head away from his. "What were you doing before this?" He didn't answer first but smiled at her. She laughed off of his funny face before saying, "Yah, were you drinking? You smell weird, too."

"What if I was?", he said while playing with some of her hair on his fingers.

She slipped out of his arms and told him, "Get away from me, then. I'm not kissing a drunk man." She plopped herself down on his couch and opened the box of now-cold chicken she brought. 

He frowned and said, "I'm not that drunk."

"Yes, you are.", she said before on the sauce left on her fingers. 

"Tch, whatever you say.", he said before sitting right beside her and leaning on to her shoulder. "Yah, feed me~"

"I don't want to."

He pouted and squirmed. "Hmmm~ Here. Put it in my mouth."

She scowled at him and shook her head. "Aigoo, the things I do for you..." She got a chicken and handed it to his face. "Here." He smiled at her before taking a big bite. 

Just as he was done with one, Miyoung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter