XXXV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Thirty-Five

 

"Noona!~ How and when did this happen?!?", Vernon asked me. So much for letting nobody else find out. Well, I trust this kid. 

"Keep it down!" I shushed him. It's such a bad time for him to find out about it. Since everybody's focused in the game, I guess we have our own conversation bubble here. "It just did and I'm happy that it did."

He smiled widely. "Wah~ Hoshi-hyung and you actually look good together, thinking about it now."

I smiled back. "DEFENSE! DEFENSE!", everyone shouted. The first year's basketball team successfully blocked the second year from shooting the ball.  Now, it's their turn to shoot the ball. I never really understood Basketball. It's like watching kids fight over a ball but more brutal.

"I think I'm gonna go now. Bye, Vernon.", I told him. "Bye, noona.", he said before excitedly going back to watch the game.

 

I heaved a sigh while I was passing through the noisy halls. People were rushing towards the gym while others to the field. I never realized Sports Fests in schools were celebrated so wildly. Colors of youth were plastered everywhere, it's sickening... There's still time before I have to head on towards the field for the relay race. Why am I even part of it when I can't even run fast ㅠㅠ ?

I was going down the stairs when a group of first years were going up the same stairs as me. It only took two more steps before I reached the floor, but one of them bumped into me and I was sent tripping and fell on my foot. I didn't even give two s about the pain I feel on my ankle. Those damn first years didn't bother to apologize to me. 

kkkkkk 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。, it hurts. This is why I hate stairs. And people.  

I stayed on the floor until the pain lessened. People were looking, but nobody even asked if I'm okay, ugh. I supported myself up and had to limp towards field because it's time for the relay. 

 

I crouched in my place waiting for the baton to be passed on to me. The race hasn't started,  bit I'm already dreading it. My ankle hurts like hell and I need to pass on this. I can't get out of this race because my grades are being counted on it. 

The sound of the gun means it started. I get anxious as time passes by. You can do this, ankle! Don't fail me now. , I told myself. 

"Miyoung-ah! FIGHTING!" I looked over to the crowd and Soonyoung was there cheering for me. Okay, ankle, you really need to not make me embarrassed in front of everyone. Especially, in front of Soonyoung.

I took the baton from the last player. I run as quick as I can. Everyone's better than me, but I'm catching on. I can do this! I'm actually doing good despite this injury. I only need to boost a bi-- . 

 

And in that moment, I swear, I died.

 

I removed my shoe and my swollen foot was seen. I poked my ankle a bit and the pain emerged all over my body. My eyes are tearing up, but I refuse to cry. I looked over to the first aid committee and gestured a sign I needed help. 

I was holding on to my foot. I bit my lip to stop myself from sobbing. "Miyoung!" I looked up and Soonyoung was running towards me. "Yah, get on my back."

He piggy-backed me to get first aid. He took command for my treatment. He asked for everything needed before the committee could get to me. When he placed the ice over my ankle, I yelped. Mommy... I need you~  

"You know, it's okay to cry.", he told me.

"I'm fine. I can-- eep!" He moved the ice over the bru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter