XIV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fourteen

 

 

Mom looks lovely in her wedding dress. Dad looks fine, well, I usually see him in a suit so...

It was the day.

A wonderful day it was. Beautiful weather. The flowers look great. Everyone looks pretty and handsome. Just... perfect.

Mom and Dad planned an outdoor wedding. Soonyoung's grandparents came. I haven't met mine since I didn't get to catch them. A few of mom's friends were here, so are dad's. Some co-workers probably. The only kids are actually just Soonyoung and me. 

As the ceremony started, everyone got to their seats. The vows were done. And the finale, the kiss, came. Although I'm used to calling Mr. Kwon dad, I have yet to get used to the fact that he'll be my dad for the rest of my life. Everything was so beautiful, I wanted to tear up.  

 

...I wish my wedding would just be as beautiful or maybe even more than that.

 

When everything was over, Mom and Dad headed straight to their honeymoon. It will just me and Soonyoung at the house tonight then...

We decided to sleep in right away when we got home, but as we did, Soonyoung plopped himself on the couch.

"If you're not going first, I'll be.", I told him, heading straight to the bathroom. 

"Ehhh~ I wanna be first.", he whined. He always did. 

"Then, go ahead."

 

I almost fell asleep from waiting for Soonyoung to finish. "Miyoung-ah!", he shouted from the bathroom.

Eyes going wide by the sudden sound. "What?", I shouted back.

"I left my towel in my room. Can you get it for me?"

"Ah, shireo!"

"Please, I'm right now."

"Run your to your room then."

"Please, Miyoung-ah."

"Aish, jjinja..." I stood up from the couch and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter