IV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Four 

 

Soonyoung took me everywhere. Everything is like the usual school campus but just double the size of my previous school. Should've eaten at the cafeteria today, the lunch menu sounded delicious. The mysterious side of school where Soonyoung said it's haunted. A cafe inside the school for students! The auditorium/concert hall that could fit maybe a thousand or more. There was even a place where Soonyoung and and his friends specifically hangout. A small building at the back of the school's garden. It was hidden because of the walls being covered by plants. 

"You can go here if you feel bored.", he told me. "Anybody could be here anytime to ditch classes."

That explains Seokmin go missing during 6th period. "How'd you find it?", I asked.

"I didn't find it.", he said."The hyungs who graduated did before I even came here. You'll meet them later." I just nodded.

 

On our way out of school, we saw Mingyu and Seokmin at the school gate.

"I thought you went there already.", Soonyoung told them.

"Eh, why not go together?", Seokmin replied. Soonyoung shrugged and we went on our way. To the new house. (ohmygod it's my first time there and there would be boys coming at my house alreadyyy)

"So, Miyoung,", Mingyu spoke."You've never been to your new home?"

"Mm.", I nodded.

"It's your first time but you got a lot of visitors already."

"Not to surprise you, but,", Soonyoung said."We're a really big group."

"How many?"

"Thirteen." What?! Thirteen? I can't even many a single friend after elementary days. 

"Do I have to meet everybody?", I asked. "I'm not that sociable."

"You don't have to be.", Seokmin said."We'll make you be friends with everyone right away."

"They're nice people,", Mingyu said."but, we could get rowdy sometimes."

"Uhuh. And, how did you form this group of yours?"

"Most of us came from the affliated middle school. We met from there. Others transferred then."

"Some have graduated already.", Seokmin said. "And one of us is still in middle school. The rest is in our school."

"And you guys decided to form this group and sing or dance or whatever?", I asked.

"Pretty much."

"And, welcome home.",Soonyoung smiled at me as we arrived... at this luxurious house I never knew I would step foot on ever in my life but now I'm going to live in it.

 

We got in the house and all I could do is look in awe. I suddenly remembered the dream house I wanted if I have a family of my own. Screw that. This surpasses that dream. Somebody get MTV and let me show them my crib.  

I then heard noises coming from maybe the living room. I peeked my head over and saw a bunch of guys. Ah,... their friends.

Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Mingyu then entered and everbody greeted them. I looked over their interactions. I don't think I'm much of importance to this gathering but Soonyoung pulled me over and introduced me.

"Guys, this is my sister, Miyoung."

"Annyeonghaseyo.", I bowed my head to them.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jihoon.", said a cute, short guy. This must be the middle schooler. "Everybody else calls me Woozi."

"I'm Minghao. Or The8. You can call me either way.", said a big guy. He looks big but he's got a cute voice.

"I'm Vernon.", said a cute, foreign guy. Where and when did they find this white boy? "But you can also call me Hansol. It's my Korean name." Ohhhh...

"I'm Seungkwan.", said this guy who looks like he's got chubby cheeks. He looks cute too. Screw it, every boy in this room looks cute.

"I'm Jun.", "I'm Wonwoo.", said the guys at the corner.

"Hi, I'm Joshua.", said this guy who even went up to me to shake hands.

"I'm Seungcheol.", said the guy with big eyes.

"And I'm Jeonghan.", s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter