XLI

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Forty-One

 

"Yah, I really wanted to buy fish cake back there. Can we go back?", he asked.

"No, I really need to take a dump now. I'm going home.", I told him. He whined once again. I smiled secretly as I took light steps towards our house. I clutched on to my stomach, acting as if it really hurts. "Ughhhhh.", I groaned. 

He sighed. "Ah, ppali. I'll open the door for you now."

"Eo, thanks."

When he opened the door, he was surprised by party poppers. "Happy Birthday!", everyone inside cheered. He smiled really widely. 

"Happy Birthday, son.", dad said. He came home early just for this event. With mom by his side, they brought in the birthday cake.

"Aigoo, you don't have to prepare all this for me.", Soonyoung said, acting all shy. 

Then, we all sang the birthday song for him and the boys gave him the "birthday slap" on the back. On one side, you can see MC Boo and MC Seok doing their job as hosts for this mini party while the rest of the boys are enjoying. There were a few other people here and there that I don't know of so I stood on one corner. 

"Since when did you plan this?", the celebrant suddenly came towards me.

"What are you doing here? You should enjoy your party.", I said.

"Pfft. I enjoy almost everything else.", he said. "So, my question?"

"Well, I didn't plan this. Seungkwan and Seokmin did. I just helped."

"Hmm, so it wasn't your idea? You don't care for me that much?"

I punched his arm, then pouted. "Who said I don't care about you? Don't say those things."

He pinched my cheeks. "Aww, you're so cute when you pout~"

I touched my cheeks while feeling the pain he left on them. "Now, you're making fun of my face?"

"Tch, you know what, you're the one who should be having fun in this party." He took my hand and led me to the group just so I wouldn't look out of place in my own house.

 

It was getting late and there was school the next day, so everyone went home. It's actually past eleven o' clock. Soonyoung was in the bathroom so I was waiting for him. After he opened the door, revealing a still wet figure, I threw him his clothes. 

"Change into those. Now." , I told him.

He had a confused look. "What, why? Aren't we suppose to be sleeping?"

"No, we're not." I pushed him back inside and closed the door. "You're coming with me somewhere."

"In this hour?", he said on the other side.

"In this hour.", I replied.

When he finished dressing up, I dragged him out of the bathroom. We tiptoed past mom and dad's room, then dashed out of the house.

We panted as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter