LIII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fifty-Three

 

I ran out of my room immediately. "Mom, I can explain.", I said. She was pacing back and forth, biting her nails. She looked at me with wavering eyes. She walked to me and held both of my shoulders.

"Explain what? You and Soonyoung-- that?", she exasperatedly said. "And put on some clothes!"

"Mom, let me explain.", Soonyoung got out with pants on. 

Mom was knitting her eyebrows. She looked at the both of us with an angered expression. She exhaled deeply. "Tell me every single thing about this, from the beginning."

The three of us were sat at the dining room, as if we had an office meeting, but it is over an important business. We told her everything we could. From the beginning up to where we are now. Mom was angry, why wouldn't she be?

"How long has this been going?", mom asked.

"Three months now.", Soonyoung answered. 

"Three months into a relationship but you're doing that?"

He hung his head low. "I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "I would support the two of you, if only you weren't siblings."

"But, mom,", I said. She looked at me with stern eyes. I gulped. "We're not really related by blood, isn't this--"

"Okay? You think this is okay?", she cut me off. "Miyoung, even if it's like that, wouldn't people look at the two of you weirdly?"

"Yes, they would, but I'm willing to scar my reputation if I'm happy with it."

"Dear, not everything goes smoothly. Let's say you are happy, but what about those around you?"

"That's..." Honestly, I've been thinking about only me and Soonyoung I hadn't considered others.

"I'll take responsibility for what we've done.", Soonyoung spoke. "It was rash of me to force my feelings on Miyoung in the first place."

"Soonyoung," I looked at him. I was getting frustrated with everything that's happening. Everything was okay until everybody knew because of that video. Now that mom found out, just how worse would it get? This is not how I want it to be. I want to be with him. 

He smiled at me. He's smiling, but his eyes says something different. "I'm going to tell dad.", he said.

My eyes grew wide. "What are you thinking?", I exclaimed. Even mom looked worried.

"I need to come out clean. That is, before he finds out in the worst possible way."

"Isn't this too rushed?", I told him. "Nothing  would go back. We might get separated, like he might send you or me away."

"I know." He sighed. "Isn't that the best for everyone?"

Now I'm getting angry at him. "Maybe for everyone else. But what about us?"

He shrugged. "Some sacrifices have to be made, and the sacrifice would be us this time."

I scoffed. "Sacrifice? Do we really need a sacrifice?" He didn't answer me me but kept his eyes on his hands that were on the table. He's really gonna do it, tell dad. "No." I stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter