XXXIV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Thirty-Four

 

If life has that scenario in a musical where they play happy music and everyone's smiling and dancing, it happened to me when Soonyoung and I started this whole "relationship" thing. 

I wake up in the morning, a bright smile plastered on my face. The sun is shining on my face. I hear the birds sing. And to my side, he pulled me out of bed and we waltz all the way to school.

Obviously, that wouldn't happen in real life. But life did bring something  pretty good anyway.

"Hey, rise and shine!" Someone's cheery voice said while they opened the curtains. The scorching sun hit my face. I covered myself under the blanket. "Come on now. It's a brand new day!"

They pulled off my blankets. I groaned, not wanting to get up. "Hey." Someone pulled my arms and  kissed my lips. I'm awake now. They let go of my arms and I fell back on my bed.

I covered my mouth and looked at the person who woke me up fully. "Why did you do that?", I said.

He smiled. "You won't wake up unless I do it. So I did."

I looked at the door. It was open. "What if mom saw us? What are we gonna do?"

"Don't be paranoid. Mom and dad left the house already. Now, get up or I'll kiss you again."

I glared at him. "You're taking advantage of me here." 

He smirked. "Can't help it if you're not my sister anymore." I couldn't look at him properly 'cause he looked so different when he smirked. My heart suddenly beats faster.

 

He walked me all the way to my classroom when we got to school. I waved my hand as saying bye to him. He held up his hand and squeezed mine before going. "Bye.", he said before leaving. Good thing, nothing seemed to be weird to anyone around us. 

I sat in my seat and was welcomed by Seung-ah. "You seem happy today.", she said.

"Me? I'm always happy.", I replied. She glared at me.

"You seem too happy. It's weird.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter