You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

Chapter 9 : THE PAST

 

You arrived home from school using ur skateboard. You went in there ur dad was waiting for u at the living room “~~~~~~ah can I talked to. Just for a while.”

 

“I don’t have a time to talk to u. Besides I’M KIND A BUSY.” U answered back.

 

“I know your mad at me but please just listen to what I want to say” dad who was trying to talked on perfect time but u burst out of anger.

 

“TO SAY WHAT? I KNEW EVERTHING. YOU LEFT ME, OMMA & OPPA BECAUSE OF THAT WITCH!!!!”

 

“KIM ~~~~~~~~ WATCH YOUR WORDS YOUNG LADY.DON’T U DARE ACCUSED HER A WITCH. SHE IS YOUR NEW MOTHER.” Dad scolded u for being rude.

 

“DON’T ACCUSED HER? NOW I GET IT. WHY U DIVEORCE OMMA BECAUSE U BEEN CONTROLLED BY HER THAT’S WHY AND TO ME SHE’S NOT MY MOM. OR MAYBE U BEEN FEED UP WITH OMMA THAT’S WHY U DESIDED TO DIVORCE HER.” You shouted back.

 

Your appa went out of anger “ENOUGH ~~~~~~AH . GO BACK TO UR ROOM.”

 

“Oh I’m done already. If it wasn’t because of omma & oppa’s decision. I wouldn’t have stayed here from the first place. The more I looked at your face I can feel the pain inside me.”

 

Your voice argued with ur dad was been heard all over the house. CAP and his brothers who was on their way towards their dorm heard u screaming. They been listening through the door. When u left out out of the living room they saw u were about to cry. CAP and the others didn’t understand why u completely hated ur dad and their mom.

CAP asked his brothers to leave first. So they did.

 

Door’s knock

*KNOCK----KNOCK*

 

 “Come in” dad allowed CAP .

“ABEOJI. WHAT JUST HAPPENED BETWEEN U & ~~~~~~~? WHY WAS SHE angry towards u & mom? Did something between her past?”

 

“CHEBALYO CAP U REALLY SHOLDN’T KNOW ABOUT THIS”

 

Abeoji. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE TELL ME”

  

“It seems u should know about it by now. This happened Because of me. Her life shattered due to of her mother choice that has been kept it as a secret. She didn’t knew about it.

 

It wasn’t me who made that choice but her mom did.”

 “~~~~~~~~ mother? Why would she do it?” CAP asked.

 

He continued “It was her decision. Right before I knew it she had Cancer. It was her final stage.

 

“If ~~~~~~~~ mom had cancer. Why didn’t she tell her the truth? It would be easy for her.”

 

“Don’t think this is easy CAP. ~~~~~~~ mom do wanted to tell her but she don’t have the effort to tell her. She only told it to ~~~~~~ah brother. Knowing how sad ~~~~~~~ah’s life she kept it by herself without telling her. That’s why she asked her best friend to take her place and that’s how I married her which is now your mother.

That’s all I knew. Why don’t u ask any of her friends who is closed to her. CAP to be honest Please try to understand her.”

 

“I know dad I’ll try my best.”

 

After u have a big quarreled with your dad. U went to your room and cried holding the frame picture. “Umma …..aaahh….. oppa….. aahhh. If only the two of u were still alive. I wouldn’t be staying here. I missed u…….. wae gayahabnikka” * cries continues* 

 Someone heard u crying and it was Chang jo. When he heard u were crying he felt sorry and hurt. He couldn’t do anything but stand at ur bedroom door hearing u crying alone by yourself.

When dad told CAP the truth about your past. He was sure that ~~~~~ah friends Amber &  Seung hyun know more about you. While he was going up towards the room he saw Chang jo standing at your bedroom door.

“Chang jo what are you doing? Standing in front of ~~~~~~ah’s room? And where’s the others?”

Ani yah hyung. They are in their room. So what did Appa tell u about? Chang jo asking CAP.

“Let’s talk at the room not here. Kaja”

Both of CAP & Chang jo were already at the room and Cap told Chang jo everything about your past to him what dad told him. “But that’s still not enough. CAP continued “I need to ask about her friends. They know. Chang jo Don’t tell this to anyone including our brothers. They don’t need to know. Only we.” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW THAT CAP & CHANG JO KNEW THE PAST. WILL THEY BE ABLE TO GET TO KNOW U MORE AS A BROTHERS? FING OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND THX 4 THE COMMENT ^-^