CHAPTER 19:UNEXPECTED VISITOR

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch? (U-KISS=NEVERLAND) v=GaiwCLCp3sg&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC4EC76F5AF11DF41

After your break is over you got back to work again along with L after the manager called both of you back . As usual the same old customer ‘girls’.  You Continued your own work while L helped you out.And then L’s mood went dark. You felt it as well and it was none other than the CUBE SON DONG WOON. Well this time he’s alone. He was wearing a black coat with a cross along in his neck liked this:

L wanted to kick him out but you managed to stop him “What brings you here Dong Woon? I’m busy”

“I didn’t came here to fight. Here to order” talked Dong Woon. So you went to order what he wants “What can I do for you? Which would you liked?” you asked him politely since he’s a customer.

“I would like 5 mocha latte and 1 cappuccino.Take out”

“Is that all? asked you to Dong Woon as he Nod. So you took his order and started making. On the other hand L was still keeping an eye on Dong Woon. Making sure that he will not do any harm on you and you notice. You hit him on his head telling him "Myung Soo i'll be fine.Concentrate on the work"

"~~~~~~ I know that but still I don't trust him" L glare at Dong Woon who was sitting at the waiting order. You sighed "YAH!!!! KIM MYUNG SOO. WEATHER YOU HATE NOR DISLIKED HIM. He didn't came here to fight but to order a latte & cappuccino for s"

"But ~~~~~...." you stoped L from Countienued "No more buts and if Dong Woon really wants to take me I'call you. Alright" 

"Neh NA Araso call me if you need but before that can i Have a reward liked a kiss or something" said L to you

"Oi L, NOT A CHANCE YUCK!!!!! GET BACK TO WORK !!!!! Merong =P you to L. As Myung Soo Laugh at you.

After you done with Dong Woon's order you handed to him just liked he order 5 mocha latte & 1 cappuccino.    

 “That would be 5000 won please” (p.s pls don’t ask me anything about the coffee money I just simply put. Pls reconsider it TQ). So he pay you the money and you give him back the changes saying

 

“Thank you for coming to the Cat Attic Coffee Shop. Please come again” So off Dong Woon Left the Shop. Things were back to normal.

 

While Dong Woon made a u turned back at the café “Will make sure you will come to us. Just wait ~~~~~~ that smile of yours  the Cube will take away from you even if they have to risk their lives for you.” Dong Woon smile with an evil aura within.

 

Once both of you manage to help the shop from hewirer. You went to take out the trash putting them at the dump basket. Once done you went back in the café. Making sure all the stuff were nicely & neat where it belongs. Out of nowhere L put something on the table. It was a cappuccino with a leave shape.   

You looked up wondering why L give you a cup of coffee even without you asking him.  

 

“Just take it. You been working hard even though I just came for week but you deserve it.  Go on and try it. I made it by myself.”

You looked at L “Gomawo Myung Soo Oppa” At once you took a sip of the coffee that L made and it surprised you “mashta”

“Really” L’s smile face.

 

“It really has the aroma taste inside it How did you do it?” You asked L about the coffee that he made.

 

“I kinda made it up by myself. I can make it again for you if you want since you called me Oppa.”

You laugh so does L as you continued drinking the coffee as time pass by.

=======================================================================================

Chapter 19 update so how was it. sorry for the weird typing cause every time I started typing some short of ideas just came out from my mind and Guess what i meet P. Minister with his Wife (Well not officially face 2 face but I saw him in the screen) came for the Open house CNY AT padang Astaka At Perak. best Part Was VICTOR WONG WAS THERE SINGING!!!! XD X)