CHAPTER 37: 2 VS 4 B2ST

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

PREVIEW :

As you started breaking your knuckle all together by each fingers “You guys have some unfinished business with me that needs to be settle starting from you joker.” You pointing At Jung Hyun aka Joker then the rest.

==============================================

So as you started warming up your body. L pulled you back before you were out on battle

“~~~~~~ 4 over 1? I can’t let you do this alone.”

“And whose goanna stop me from going?”

“Nayo cause 2 reasons: 1st I’m your namja and I’m supposed to protect you 2nd your my yeoja and if you’re going in to fight I’m with you so no buts. Just be very careful with him. He’s dangerous. Watch out on his every moves.”

“Na aratah L. He doesn’t even know who is he dealing with. I have every kinds of moves that they don’t.” You smile to L.

After finish warming up. You & L stood up

“Well 2 against 4? Not bad.” Smile the leader.

Instead of speaking you raised your index & middle fingers meaning :Come on and fight.:

As out of the blue Junghyun & Dong Woon started their attack moves. However your eyes are sharp by avoiding every kicks and punch before they can strike you. Unlucky for them You saw an open chance and give a signal to L. With that you & L made an double right upper cut straight on target while at that point together you & L folded backwards and uses a hard back kick straight right at their back. In a few minutes Dong Woon was already hurt as he couldn’t get up to help Jung Hyun thanks to You & L *that should be enough for a while* but unknowed to both of you Jung Hyun wasn’t the same as the others.

He who has a 10 strength of warrior wasn’t even satisfied. You Realising this manage to avoid but not as quick as there was just a slight bruise and scratch. The scratch that was at your face you wipe it off. Joker’s face was smiled like a demon smile while he his fingers that has your blood.

After what he just did you were about to released your anger out. He thought that was your normal amger but no it wasn’t. Your energy was realesing an negative aura. Everyone can felt your negative aura that was surrounding over you. *THAT’S IS YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUT ON A TIME OUT*

“L OPPA….. I NEED A LIFE!!!!!!” scream your voice to L.

L truly understand it as he bent  helping you to lift went forward and at this point there was it your AXE KICK AND FLYING KICK. Perfectly direct hit on his face and middle chest. You & L imeadiently used an elbow strike directly at the side of  Junghyun neck . At first you actually didn’t wanted to used this special attack since you had it kept but you had no choice to used it to defeat Jung Hyun.

Coincidentally It worked the joker was defeated and that was the end of Jung Hyun. Now all that left was the leader who was still standing. Eventhough you energy was naturally been used Jung Hyun. You still have half of your strength to defeat him that is Yoon Dong Joon.

“Amazing….. truly outstanding both of you. *Hands clapping* as he continue manage to easily wipe out my best candidate fighters.”

“CUT THA CRAP OUT DONG JOON. dangsin-eun bakk-eulo nawaseo ssau!!!!!!!!!!!” screaming out of anger towards him.

As you doze off a little he stormed in by chances creating a surprise attack towards you. L saw right through it and pushes you to the other side as the kick hit at L different body parts. One on the face another on the chest.

You charge in with anger but in his sleeves he was waiting for your attack. He disappear into the dark right infront of your eyes. You stop  and turn at 9 o’clock, 3 o’clock turn and then right from behind you Dong Joon attack you from the shadows causing you slide down plus crashing among the boxes even leaving you some scratches . You tried to stand up but fail, with those injury here and there by Dong Joon.

“~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!......

 NOONA!!!!!!!......

~~~~~~~!!!!!!” Seeing you injured L, your friends and your brothers scream towards you.

Dong Joon went towards you. “~~~~~~ah,~~~~~~  of all the cracking here you wouldn’t be in this state of pain. Unless… I give you another suggestion that is if you’re  willing to accept my offer to join the Cube. How about it ~~~~ would you agree?” as he held out his hand as an agreement after Dong Joon finish his talk.

“AISH….. AGAIN WITH THIS STUPID AGREEMENT. PISS… YOU WANNA KNOW? WELL GUESS WHAT TWO WORDS ‘NO’” You  pointed out your cursed finger to him as you scream your maximum volume to Dong Joon.

Dong Joon went furious towards you and he slap right at your face not only he slap you but he kick you directly at the stomach. “AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH….!!!!!” You scream & groan with pain  “I asked you a humbly nice question and you STILL REJECT IT.

Fine if this is what you want so be it. And don’t worry I’ll make sure that your companion will join you on the other side of the world. FAREWELL ~~~~~~”

As Dong Joon finish his words. He makes his final move to end your life. You closed both of your eyes shut knowing that your fate ends here.

However right when you were about to wipe out by Dong Joon seems to be interrupted by some other gangs with a big loud 

#BANG#.

“WHAT THE HELL….!!!!!!”

The moon shine at the shadows you saw 7 figures of guys standing in one line. You give a small smile. You figure it out that it was U-KISS.