CHAPTER 25: VALENTINE

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjb_3Ve2--g&feature=related

You were totally pissed off with L since he took advantage on you easily in fact the kiss. This is the 3rd time he did it at work. But you just leave it out. At home you were playing with your kitty Miki. You tickle her here and there and she seems to like it.

 

After you were done playing. You seem to remember something that was coming very soon. When you look at your room calendar tomorrow’s the 14th Feb. Which means Valentine’s Day is coming. You thought of making some chocolates for your brothers since they brought you to the Lotte World.

But instead of your brothers you also wanted to give some to L & U-kiss. The question is how are you going to give to L who seen to be taken by the girls. About u-kiss you don’t seem to mind.

 

Without heisting time you went to the kitchen in the middle of the night to start making the chocolate While everyone is sleeping. You had all the ingredients that you need. Chocolates bars, sprinkles, etc.

First you heated up the fry pot to melt down all the chocolate with the butter inside it. While waiting for the chocolate to melt. You started to find a suitable wrapping paper and some boxes with different shapes. Once the chocolate has melted. You stir it up together and put in an Bowl. While it’s still hot you slowly put it on the chocolate on the aluminum paper and making with different shapes.

You made a simple heart shape liked this:     Round shapes with sparkle  Star : with some sprinkle and some Leaf clover   Once you made everything you slowly put inside the box carefully. You yawned and knows you were tired but you have to finish up the preparations for this Valentines.

You put those Chocolates in a very different boxes. To teen top :

U-kiss :

To Kim Myung Soo L (In a bag) with a card on U-kiss, &  Teen top)

Once you have done finish decorating you wanted to clean up the mess but your eyes were almost closing every inch by inch. You tried to awake but instead but dozed off because of the time.

On top of that someone went out to have a glass of water and it was Bang Min Soo. The older brother. 

 

He was wondering who was in the Kitchen in the middle if the night he was passing through when he saw the Kitchen light was on.

When he was about to off the light he saw you who was sleeping on the table. CAP was wondering why was ~~~~~~ doing in the kitchen when he saw some chocolates in different box and he knew that Valentine was tomorrow. Min So just look at you sleeping and he started to helped you washed the stuff and helped to wrap the chocolate into each different bags. Once he’s done he pick you up slowly using a bride style. You were still sleeping peacefully, arrived at your bedroom and put you on the bed. Cover you with the blanket.

While he was about to leave CAP saw tears he heard you mumingOmma..... omma.... Kibum oppa.... (nal tteona jima) Don’t leave me....” crying voice.  CAP feels sorry for you as he wipe the tears away from your eyes. Off he close the door slowly.

 

The next morning, you open your eyes thinking you were still in the kitchen but instead you were at your own room. You got up from the bed wondering how did you get back to the room. The last thing you know that you were supposed to clean up the stuff in the kitchen but you were already dozed off.

 

Then you saw the chocolate box along with Teen Top, U-kiss & L. As you were going to school after putting on the uniform you saw a note written:

“~~~~~  thanks for the lovely chocolate. I tasted it already it’s nice. About U-kiss chocolate I’ll sent it for you to them. NEXT don’t fall asleep at the kitchen.”

From: Bang Min Soo. Older oppa. ^^

Once you read finish the note you straight away to school after checking all the stuff that you need. You didn’t even have time to take some breakfast and off you went to school using the skateboard.

As soon as you reach the school. It was like the love birds since today’s special Valentine’s Day where Girls would give their chocolate to their special love person and of course you went to Infinite class, you were hoping to give the chocolate that you made for L. Hoping that he’s not there and lucky for you he and his friends haven’t arrived yet so you took out the small bag from your  bag and left it at his table. You even write a letter on the card. Once you’re done you went towards your class.

As you went inside the class. As you went inside the class. You were gathered by Amber & Seung Hyun “HEY ~~~~~~ morning”

“Oh Amber, Seung Hyun morning” you greeted two of them

“So did you manage to make chocolate for L.” Teased Seung Hyun.

“Oi Seung Hyun of course ~~~~~~ would give chocolate to L after all look at her eyes & hands.  You can see through that. Anyway did you manage to give you Namja chingu his chocolate Seung hyun.”

“Ya Seung Hyun aren’t you going to give Woo hyun your gift.” You remind Amber.

“Don’t worry I’m going to give it to him.”

“Well you better hurry if you don’t want any girls to catch him away furthermore he’s already here passing through our class.” You point to the door.

“Oh Komaptha ~~~~~ then excuse me. I need to do something.” Smile Seung hyun who was happy to see her Namstar.

“Say ~~~~~ does L know that you give him the chocolate at his class desk?” Amber question you.

“He will know soon enough when he reach his class. Relax” you answered to Amber while smile.

“What about your brothers?”

“They have it already in their hands.”

At Infinite class

L who was going to his desk when he saw a small bag coloured with Blue. He was wondering who was it when he saw a card saying HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY OPPA from ~~~~~.  When L read finish the card He open it and took one bite of the Chocolate that you made. When he taste it. It was delicious  as Myung Soo Smile.

Right when Woo hyun came in he already has Seung Hyun chocolate when he saw L has one he wanted to take one form L, Without looking but L manage to smack  Woo hyun hand “Don’t you dare touch it. It was for me not from you”

Araso since it’s yours. I wont touch it.”

“Good for you Woo hyun” as L continue tasting your chocolate.

After school, You & L went to work since the manager called you early because of the Valentine day. A lot of lovely paired customers gather at the cafe.

The two manage to secure everything. Once that’s done, the manager thank both of you and decided to give the salaries to each of you for the hard work. Both of you thank the Manager and wish him HAPPY VALENTINE.

As the manager closed the shop you were about to went home when L turn his head to you “~~~~~~ah thanks for the chocolate. It’s tasty.”

“Oh your welcome L” two of you were awkward when the two of you alone.

“Um... L oppa since there’s nothing I should be going back now. Anyeong.” As you waved a goodbye sign to L

Anyeong ~~~~~” as L said goodbye to you. Actually L wanted to ask you out for a date but since he didn’t have time to said it he felt depressed “YAH KIM MYUNG SOO WHY DIDN’T YOU SAID IT OUT THAT YOU WANTED TO ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. Papo :s”

 ***********************************************************************************

CHAPTER 25 UPDATE AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE *BEAR HUG*