You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

Chapter 8: A MATCH WITH INFINITE

After Woo Hyun found out that ur actually teen top sis. Ur reaction was normal. You went to school as usual. Until He showed up at your class. The guy that u slap & punch him hard on the face. L KIM MYUNG SOO.

“Well….well …well if isn’t freak face form yesterday. Looks liked u got a big bruise there. Pointing your fingers at your face.

“For the last time THE NAME'S L KIM MYUNG SOO ANGRY GIRL” His angry tone was giving u a warning.

“WHATEVER.AND IT'S KIM ~~~~~~~ TO U.LOOK HOW ABOUT WE SETTLED THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. I challenge u L. To a Basketball Competition BETWEEN MY FRIENDS AND YOURS. 3 vs. 3”

“I ACCEPTE THE CHALLENGE”. The news about You challenging L and his teammates were quickly spread out fast.

Your friends were seriously surprised “~~~~~~ah u really dare to Challenge L and his teams”

“I just want to settle everything done. Between Me and L. Are u girls in?”

“Girl. U can count both of us In. Let show those Kingkas what we can do. AJA AJAJ FIGHTING!!!!!”

Teen top was talking themselves when the news spread out to them. “BIG NEWS SOMEONE DARES TO CHALLAGES  L . BASKETBALL COMPETTITION.”

“Nugu?” “

A Girl named Kim ~~~~~~”

They were shocked. That You Challenging L. CAP could even believed what they have said and don’t understand you. “Oh boy this is worse than I thought”

Basketball Hall.

You, AMBER & Seung hyun were standing right in the centre. Boys and girls were cheering on their idols. Waiting for them to showed up. Finally they came Infinite the kingkas.

Right there L, Woo Hyun & Sung Gyu. “Hope you girls are ready cause You will be going down.” L smiled.

“Will just see about it. Let’s see who can win this game.” You grinned back to L.

L, WOO HYUN, SUNG GYU OPPA(S) FIGHTING!!!!!. YEAH GIVE THAT A GIRL A LESSON” fan girls screaming.

“NOONA, U CAN DO IT FIGHTING!!!!!” Ricky shouted. You smiled to Ricky “Thanks Ricky. U just watch and learn even to u guys as well”. Pointing towards ur step-brothers.

“Let the game begin. Whoever shot 3 points. He/she is the winner. And no cheating.”

“Fine may the best winner win. Hope you’re ready for it.”

“Make me & will just see about that.”

“1,2,3 Begin.” Referee blow the wistle.  

“Amber catch” You tossed the ball to Amber. She manage to catch the ball and started running. Sung Gyu & L tried to block her form shooting but that was a fake movement.

Amber tossed the ball back towards u and SHOOT the balls goes in. U Showed 1 finger that’s 1 points to L. “NICE SHOT NOONA. KEPT IT UP!!!!” Ricky was joy that u managed to score 1 points. CAP, L.JOE, CHUNJI , NIEL, CHANG JO was silent.

“Sung gyu YOU….” “Myung soo Don’t get mad at me. I didn’t know that was a false movement. Besides they are not that type of girls we can beat them.”

Hyungs!!! Get Ur head on the game. There’s still time to catch up” Woo hyun tired to make them concentrate.

But it was too late while they were busy talking You manage to shot the 2nd score. L was really frustrated this time. He wasn’t  joking  but serious.  

Amber & Seung Hyun noticed something different form L. His face expression has just change. “Hey ~~~~~~~ah. You better be careful with L. He’s serious now.”You smile “Finally he showed his true self. I’m been waiting for this.”

“HYUNG PASS ME THE BALL. I REALLY WANT THEM CRUSH THEM NOW. PALI!!!!”

Sung Gyu pass the ball to L but u managed to snatch it away from it. Going towards the goal. “Don’t even think about shooting it!!!!!” L tried to block it. Now that ur trapped u can’t even pass it to your friend anymore”.

“On the contour u just fell for my trap”

“WHAT?.” “U said that I can’t pass the ball to my friend but u shorted kind a missed out One. SEUNG HYUN IT’S ALL UP TO U NOW.CATCH”

“CRAP. WOO HYUN STOP HER FORM SHOOTING” U got it”

“Woo hyun Oppa please don't hurt me that bad” Seung Hyun doing her Aeygo Charm to Namstar and it worked. He fell for it and Seung Hyun scores for the 3rd. INFINITE WAS TOTALLY BEATEN UP.

  *BEEEPPPPP* TIMES UP.” The referee blowed his whistle. ~~~~~~~ah’s group Vs. INFINITE 3-O. THE WINNER ~~~~~~~AH’S GROUP”

“YAY!!!!  WE WON!!!!!” 3 OF U scream and hugging. Infinite fans were totally disappointed that they lost.

“NOONA YOU WERE GREAT” 

“THANKS  FOR CHEARING US RICKY.”  Beside I’m hungry. My treat.” Said Amber.
 

“I’ll come later. I need to do something.” You went towards L but he was totally boom after You defeated his team.“Hey L”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ~~~~~~AH?. WANT TO ASHEMED ME TO EVERYONE. YOU ALREADY DID.”

“NO not that. I just want to say nice game and those moves back there was great. Try to practice more. Maybe will have rematch. Hold still”

You put plaster on L face to cover up the bruise at the side of his mouth. Both eyes met on each other. “Sorry about that hard punch at ur face.” L stood there “Oh it’s ok. Thanks anyway.”

You went straight out quick as lightning. Your heart was beating fast *WHAT JUST HAPPENED? DID I JUST… NO WAY I AND L…WE… YAH!!! YAH!!!! ~~~~~~~~AH giun-eul naela(Snap out of it). He's  a Kingka while u are just a scary and tough girl. Don’t think about that*

L was also begin feeling with you.

 

OH DOES THIS MEAN BOTH OF THEM ARE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER ^^