CHAPTER 27: SPYING DATE

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

Ever since the Cube been spying on you. L seems to keeping you save from them. However you are getting ready for the date with L. Finally you and him are going on a real date. You just smile cheerfully. As you were getting ready for the date you wore this along with the blue scarf that Seung hyun present you for your birthday :

As soon as you step down heading towards the door when CAP asked “Where do you think you’re going ~~~~~~?”

“I was just going out for a walk with my friends.” You answer back to CAP who seem to be

“Going out for a walk with that kind a style? Are you going somewhere ~~~~~~~?”

You were thinking for an suitable answer to CAP who seem very suspicions to you “Know what CAP I promise Amber & Seung hyun that I will not be late. I don’t want them to been waiting for me just because you keep on asking me and blocking the door.” You answer back to CAP who seem to feel sorry for you

“Alright ~~~~~~ I get it. You may go now and sorry for taking your time off easily. And be care full not to get on toes with the CUBE.” Advised Cap to you.

“GOT IT AND I WILL. BYE OPPA” you scream back to Cap from backwards. While Cap sensed something that was bothering him “She’s hiding something from me. I wonder…. Time to find out what’s ~~~~~ hiding?” Cap who called his brothers and started the mission to spy on ~~~~~~.

You give a long sigh after passing through your big brother who almost caught you. “That really gives me goose bumps when Oppa asked. PHEW” you looked at the watch and was almost late. You know how L doesn’t like someone to be late for his date.

Quick as lighting you took a taxi but you were out of luck. Thankfully you manage to save your day. You took out the skateboard that your late brother gave you and started pumping off. You rode as fast as you could Unfourtournly the wheels broke off. You almost give up when someone showed up it was Kim Sunggyu “Hop On, I’ll take you there.”

Without wasting time you hope on to Sunggyu bike as he drive at full speed. Finally you reached the place. It was the COEX (Samseung-dong) AQUARIUM  It combine with Samseung-dong shopping mall. You came down from Sunggyu bike while removing the safety helmet and returning it to him. Right when you was about to say thanks he vanished into thin air.   

 You took a step in where L was waiting for you patiently “Where were you? I thought you wouldn’t make it?”

“Yah L oppa I was out of luck. Did you know that I have to pass through my older brother who seem suspicions to me when I was about to go out. I got no choice but to lie. You know how over-protective my brothers are. Being the only Teen top sister.”

“Araso at least you manage to come. Lucky for you I manage to bought the tickets. Come on let’s have some fun” laugh L to you.

“Hey that’s supposed to be my line not yours” chuckled both of you and started going inside the aquarium. Unfortunate for both of you. There were someone spying on it was your brothers. They seem so be keeping an eye on you anywhere you went but now they have known that you didn’t went with your friends but with Myung Soo. Two of you didn’t notice but continue walking while they were following where you went with L.

Worse than that they were actually disguising themselves as normal citizen to avoid some of their fans girls even to you. Everywhere you and L went they followed. Two of you went around a tour watching different kinds of fishes, stingray even the manatee who people often mistake it as mermaid plus different kinds of sharks

 

 

  

  

 Once you & Myung Soo finish going around tour at the aquarium. Both of you stop at the one the Korean dishes shops that just right in front of them due to the starvation of the sound

 you order a kimbap while L dish was rameon. While two of you were enjoying the meal somewhere around the shopping mall at star bucks coffee near Levi’s clothes shop  the brothers of yours were watching. They saw you how happy you were with L. But of course that really fire them up when both of you coupling.

CAP knew how the others felt instead he pulled back his brothers that “Ok that’s enough. Spying on ~~~~~ will only burns up the heat within us. Let’s go we don’t want to ruin ~~~~~  date with L.”

Out they go from the coffee shop and went back home. You saw them but wasn’t sure that really was your brothers cause you only seen at the back of the body.

“~~~~~~ Weayo? Is something bothering you?” asked L to you

“L oppa ani minutes ago I thought that those 6 figures body over could be my brothers but I was not so sure. I only saw the back of the body only.”

“Could be some else that you mistook. Possibly that could not be your brothers.”

“Hopefully I guess” as you continued eating up your kimbap. L saw that there was a little spot that was left at your beside mouth as he wipe off from your mouth. You froze for a minute and blushes.