Starting over a new leaf

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

A Few days later…..

You were still sleeping peacefully not knowing the your alarm that you have set over time when he

“~~~~~Time to get up” knocking at your door.

“Ugh….. appa five more minutes please……..” you were a bit wake by rolling yourself by the blanket but

“Oh no…. if I give you five more minute’s you’ll be late for school.” Said he as coming to your bed.

“What the rush I still have time.”

“Really….. well take a good look at your clock and tell me what’s the time.”

You groaned for a while finding and looking at the clock time. “It’s 7:45 am……. Why?

“Have you figured it out what are you forgetting?

 You were blank a bit but later you figure something

“AISH CHINCHA!!!!! I’M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!. APPA OUT, NEED TO CHANGE. WHERE ARE THE OPPA(S)?” You closed the door as you speed up to get dress while talking to your dad outside the door.

“They left. By the way ~~~~~  should appa come with you to visit them tomorrow ?

“Neh, appa na kahkeayo.”

Before you were about to march 

Wait ~~~~ you stop your break just for a second Yeh umma….

“You almost forgot your lunch box.” Handed the lunch box 

“>:o. Gomowo.”

“Be careful on the road”

“NE!!!” Door closed as you hurriedly blast off with the skate. Along the way your brain started to function with BEEP... BEEP...‘TARGET LOCKED & SPOTTED”.

And guess who else would it be your brothers who are in the front. “YAH!!!!!! NEO KOEGISO!!!!!!!!!!" 

“UWAHHH!!!!!!!! HERE’S COMES THE LIONESS RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!” Scream ChunJi as they run away fast

Oho, Domang, I DON’T THINK SO........” you speed up to them thanks to the skateboard. Finally a touch down at the school gate as 1st place as Teen top 2nd. Before the bell rang.

“Thinking to win over me? HAH!!!! WAIT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS TO COME. Adioes.” You make a peace wave to them. However  L.joe just couldn’t accepted the defeat

“I can’t believe that we Teen top could be overtaken by one... I MEAN By one girl which is our sister, CAP hyung can we just used any trick to win over ~~~~~  when it comes on going to school? CAN I ?” L.JOE who seems pretty frustrated.

*This guy really should need to take of his own medicine* “Oh SHIKERYO AND NO L.JOE” Cap answer with fuss.

You heard their talk and laugh at them. Cap seeing you laugh was happy for you who finally smile liked you used to.

Ever since the secret that has been kept is finally over, more than that your relationship with him is starting to have an improvement. The hatred that has been kept inside you within him are long gone.

You now open your heart to accept him as your father not only that you also get to known your new mother. Everything that you wanted to ruin was far long perish. 

 

 

Going to the ending soon........