Chapter 32 : rescue & double trap

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

(A/n there might be some violent harsh words in it so just better ignore/skip it or read it’s up to you all.  tq)

 

Every day they been giving you food to eat just in case you become drowsy. You of course need to eat to gain some strength. After you had the food the door was still guarded by Dong Woon. You felt bored being stuck in by the inside room. You wanted to get out but how. You think all kinds of ideas that were useful but let it go cause every idea that you think didn’t come in handy sometimes it’s a failure.

You might as well have to wait until midnight. You hope that L will be alright when he reach.

Midnight came

Finally the time has come You felt presence that they were getting ready for the fight which means your boyfriend is coming you look iut through the window right when---

Door open

“Looks liked you knight and shining armor is ready to save you or might not.” Talk Dong Joon with an evil tone

“Don’t push your luck Dong Joon he May come. I know he will.” Answer you with confindent.

“Talk about that he might fall into my trap.”

“Trap? What do you mean? Don’t tell me you set me up to bait L  out.”

‘You got me ~~~~~ and correct more ever when Your boyfriend step in you will be the first one to watch him die right in front if your eyes through watching this CCTV.

“YOON DONG JOON YOU… YOU…. RASCLE… DEVIL…. GOOD WITH NOTHING…” YOU wanted to give a big slap to him right at his face but he stopped you.

“~~~~ you can say those things to me but as long as you’re here, you’ll become mine. Don’t you agree?” As Dong Joon touch you with his hands at your face, you pulled his hand away

“As if I agree. Grow up.”

“My…my… ~~~~ that’s why I so liked you. The more you get angry the more I liked it.”

“GO TO HELL YOON DONG JOON” you mark him with an cursed finger.

“So be it ~~~~. You just wait for your knight to come and save you by being crush by us and enjoy the show. Have a good time watching it miss ~~~~.”

As the door closed deep down inside you wanted to give a real good medicine to Dong Joon. Listening to the words makes you feel sick and wanna puck.

 

Since you knew about Dong Joon’s plan that he had told you about it you wanted to inform it to L but apparently you are stuck in the room and how are you supposed to pass it to your boyfriend who is already coming on his way.

The ring that was on your fourth finger remind you of L. You hold the ring tightly making it sure that L would be safe. As you watch it through the CCTV.

In the meantime,

B2st members inform to their leader that L’s here. Indeed it was but you could see through it however you felt some difference’s about this L. The ring that L was wearing along is not there. It was the fake L but you were wondering where was the real L? Hiding or waiting for an ambush attack.

You kept quiet and maintain your reaction Dong Woon is still guarding the door. You wanted to make sure of it so you open the door a little bit since it’s been chained up and to your relief he wasn’t there.

Back at the scene

“You fulfill your word L. You came alone as well” 

 The fake L remind silent but the rest of the B2ST doesn’t even knew about it. So he started his moves first. But was immediately dragged

“Really impatient huh? Not worried about your girlfriend that is watching you?”

He stop then Dong Joon punch him “That’s my payback to you.” Then the fake L spoke “Oh yeah what if I’m not the real L that showed up?”

“Mworago?”

“Look Closely at your eyes Yoon Dong Joon. I’m not him. The real one is already made his moves.”

“You KIM SUNG GYU….. WHERE’S L?” grabbed Sung Gyu coller.

“You should know it by now”

The moment Sung gyu finish his word Dong Joon remember you that was locked up as “!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!  KIM MYUNG SOO YOU *&^%%*& @^%$#%$# As he at Infinite leader “AND YOU… YOU PLANED THIS DIDN’T YOU.”

“Ya I did plan this Surprised? I have told Dong Joon that your  plan by taking ~~~~~ from L is a big mistake. Once he finds her, he’ll come to you.”

Yoon Dong Joon griped his arm and released Sung Gyu.

IN the meantime L who was already searching for you was lucky that the members was busy helping him giving more time as he shouted calling your name “~~~~~~!!!!, ~~~~~~!!!!, YAH KIM ~~~~~!!!!! ODIYA? IF YOU CAN HEAR ME CALLING YOU JUST SCREAM, KNOCK ON TO SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN FIND YOU EASILY!!! ~~~~!!!!”

You heard someone calling your name not far from and you kne it was L as you respond “OPPA!!!!!! L/ MYUNG SOO OPPA!!!!! NAN YEOGIISS-EO!!!!! OPPA!!!!!” YOU SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU COULD SO that he could listened so you tried to kick the door loud using your feet and hands and he did.

L heard the noise that you were making and he found the door that was locking you inside “~~~~~ ARE YOU IN?” as you answer

“Myung Soo Oppa I’M IN HERE and nan nagal su eobs-eoyo. The patch’s door is locked.”

L pushed the door so many times and this time he was about to kick at it “~~~~~ stay back I’m going to kick the door”

THEREFORE L uses his fist kick through the door as “PANG!!!!!” it was already smashed on the floor. L hurried inside the room hoping you were alright. And you saw L as he sees you to. Both of you hug together.

“I thought I lost you. Thank God you’re alright.”

“And I always knew you would come. But Oppa It’s a trap. They were using me to trap you out and I was afraid that you might get hurt and…” you wanted to continued but was kissed by L to calm you

“HUSH!!!!! HUSH!!!! ~~~~~~ I didn’t fall into their trap but they themselves fall in.”

“What do you mean they themselves fall in their own trap?” you were puzzled.

“Actually right before I wanted to rescue you the ‘friends’ of ours plan this thanks to your tomboy friend Amber. If she didn’t have punch me I would so out of here already. Come on let’s go help your brothers, my gangs and u-kiss. Right now I’m guessing they do need a backup if you’re ready to fight.”

“Yah Kim Myung Soo I am so ready to fight now. Those guys they are going so  going to get BUSTED BY ME!!!! Kaja” As both of you were already leaving for the escape.