CHAPTER 23: L OPPA & Holding hands

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

You were out from the school heading towards your working place when your phone rang. You thought it was Amber nor  Seung Hyun or your brothers Teen top. But when you answered “Yobuseyo” You answer

 

Right before that L spotted you walking when he called through the phone and started following you at the back. You however didn’t know.

 

Yobuseyo ~~~~~ Odiya?” Smile L who was behind you.

You made an ‘?’ wondering who’s the caller id when you “Nuguyo and Do I Know you?” answer you back to him.

Nayo ~~~~~ah. L speaking to you.” You was surprised and “Yah!!! Kim Myung Soo How did you get my number?” You answer back.

“Your chingu of yours Amber gave me your number to me. It’s easy to find you”

“Really than sorry to disappoint you. I’m currently at a faraway place somewhere that you don’t know” You give L a smart lie to L.

“Oh, really geuttae if you are at somewhere faraway place then why are you going to that direction to where  you work.” L answer back to you

While you were thinking how to answer back to L through the phone he took step by step towards you until.

Geu…

Geu what. You think you can easily fool me?”

You were shocked thinking how Did L know that I’m lying to him. Just when you were about to answer L take his chance to talk first.

Dol-aseo (Turn around)” When you turned your body back you gave a surprised look with eyes wide open. As L turned off his connection talk to you. But before that He was already Right in front of you. You wanted to made a quick escape eventually he stop you from leaving.

“~~~~~~ah about the incident back there I’m sorry. I was not ready it’s just that I couldn’t controlled myself. And I have something to say to you Na SARANGAHE ~~~~~~ah. Could you forgive me ~~~~~~” said Myung Soo.

 “Right before that I too am sorry for slapping at your face hard through the music room. I as well wasn’t ready for it and I have something to say it to you even though I really don’t want to say this but Na Chowayo Kim Mying Soo Oppa and apology accepted ” said you Who was already Blushing red.

 

Both of you smile and walking back together. On top of that Holding hands “Btw L oppa what about your class?” You asked L about the school that he left early to find you. “Consider myself  I skipped”

You however just sigh with a smile together with L. Going together to the work place

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PONG.....PONG.......PONG.......CHAP 23 UPDATE FINALLY THEY CONFESSED BOY EVENTHOUGH I'M THE AUTHOR BUT I'M ALSO EXCITED ABOUT IT XP XD ANYWAY COMMENT PLS......