You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

CHAPTER 13 : THE 6 JJANG OF BEAST/B2ST 4RM CUBE.

 

After Seung hyun confesed to Woo hyun. They begin to date and causing some of their fans crying. You and Amber were talking with Ricky when CAP & Chang jo showed.

“Oh.. Hyung-nim”

“Yo Ricky. What’s up”.

 

“Um…. Amber Do u have a minute.” CAP asked Amber . So she excuse herself “Noona why does Cap hyung wants to meet Amber noona” Ricky asked u.

 

“Molah. Finish up the food that u order Ricky it’s getting cold.” You answer back

 

While u were busy talking with Ricky, Amber followed Cap & Chang jo “Speak & make it quick” Amber using her tone guy’s voice. “All I want to ask about ~~~~~. Did she had a past that she couldn’t forget.”

 

“Well there is one that she couldn’t forget. The accident that happened at Hongdae. During her Birthday. She got a called from the Seoul hospital. We were with and her so does ‘him’ by the time we reach it was too late. Both of her Mom & older brother died.

We saw how ~~~~~ah cried when her ‘dad’ tried clam her down but she accused him a murderer. Since then she did’t wanted to talked to anyone except us. That’s all I know for now. If you have nothing else to ask then Excuse me.”

 

“No wonder ~~~~~ hates dad because of the accident. Guess that we have know her past. We better get along with her.”

 

“But that’s one problem. Do u think she will talked to us NO. Cause she likes to talked to Ricky Not us.”

 

“Then Chang Jo tried to get along with her.”

 

“Hyung I just don’t know why ur leader & older bro in the house + school. I’ll give a try.” Sigh Chang jo.

 Meanwhile You & Ricky were bust talking Amber went back to her sit “Amber Noona why does hyung wants to see u”

“Nothing Ricky, just some school stuff that’s need to do”

 

While the 3 of u busy talking. Some motorbikes comes to the school. It was no ordinary bikes. There were logos on it and it was From THE CUBE ENTERTAIMENT SCHOOL. Along with the 6 guys. No one there go down nor near them Cause they are the Jjang enemy of Teen top, U-kiss & Infinite.

 

Ricky saw them and started calling his hyungs that they have arrived. You look through the window and u recognized the 4 guys that u K.O them when saving Dong Ho.

 

They were looking for someone when one of them saw you, “Hyung that’s here. The girl that wiped us out in few seconds. When we were beating up Dong Ho from the NH MEDIA”

 

You remember them “WELL IF ISN’T THE 4 GUYS THAT I HAVE K.O. You called yourselves The B2ST. YOU GOT SOME GUTS TO SHOWED UP HERE.”

 

“So ur the girl that dares to hit my members” said the guy who looked older to the others “Ya I did. Got a problem with that And I would prefer you all leave the school NOW.” You give an angry tonr to him.

 

“Will see. If you manages to hit every one of my members. Will leave this school.”   

  

“Bring it” you grinned to them. Once that they went forward to attack u but as usual once again you managed to dodged all of their moves and was ready to attack. The 4 guys thought u were going to used the same defense but instead u used a different one. Liked this 540 Kick U-turned.    & Hoot kick 

 Causing all of the 6 to fall on the ground with pain. Leaving the one person their leader  Yoon Doo Joon.

“Looks liked I manage to K.o them so LEAVE”

 

“I think not. You will have to fight me.  

 

While Ricky called his hyungs, he spotted Infinite with teen top. Without that he “HYUNG-NIM…. THEY ARE….. HERE” gasp Ricky for air.

 

“WHO’S HERE?” CAP ASKED.

“Ricky Chill. Tell us whose here.”

 

“FOR GODSAKE THE CUBE ENTERTAIMENT. THERE HERE AT THIS SCHOOL” Shouted Ricky.

 

MWORAGO!!!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING SHOWING UP AT SCHOOL”

 

AISH….. HYUNG!!!! WE DON’T HAVED TIME TO DILLY DALLY HERE. THEY ARE AFTER NOONA. And WHERE THE HELL IS WOO HYUN HYUNG?”

 

“He’s currently busy with his girlfriend”

 

So they leave ready beat up the CUBE.

 

Back to you

“What’s the matter? Can’t hit me? Cat caught ur tongue? Lady and the name’s Yoon Dong Joon” smile the older guy.

“Enough Talk and it’s Kim ~~~~~~~ to u.” with a quick of flash you gives him a Flying kick  & Reverse roundhouse/heel kick. Two kicks at time could possibly no match for him. And of course he fell. YOU almost hit him at his face saying “LEAVE!!!!”

 

By the time Teen top, INFINITE arrived. The CUBE was been wiped out by YOU A SINGLE GIRL THAT DARES WIPED OUT. L was surprised that you are completely different from the girls at school.

While The CUBE Leader Dong Joon & his gang were *Bang out by you.

“I’ll remember this. Will see each other again ~~~~~~ah. Let’s go” So they left but one person caught ur eyes. It was SON DONG WOON THE MAKNAE Of B2ST.

As soon as they left L along with Ricky and his hyungs went straight at you “~~~~~~~ Neo Gwenchana? Are you hurt?”

“Guys I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. I’m neither even scratched nor hurt. Relax.”

CAP tap on CHANG JO shoulder asking him to talk to her so he did. “You were great back there.”

“Thanks Chang Jo” You smile at him

“Welcome.” Chang Jo was surprised that you actually smile with a happy face. Normally you were force to smile but this time you smile cheerfully *Say she’s not even angry at all. Maybe she is changing a little.* 

On the other hand L was looking at you smiling.  

 

CHAPTER 13 IS OUT . ABOUT L FEELINGS I STILL THINKING SO PLS BE PATIENCE