SPECIAL GUEST

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

Soon it reaches at the school(Prom night is at the school main hall + in front of the swimming pool [A/N: forgive me since i really doesn't know how to describe a prom night]). Once out from the limo all 12 of us went in, Boy the hall was decorated into an (Idk how to say this but its more like in the scene of the drama To The beautiful you). Once inside the boys were starting to you wondering whose that beautiful yeoja beside L.

The special DJ was Simon D

“Hey check out the  girl over there? Isn’t she a beauty”

“More like it. Wonder who she is?” as he and the friend were saying till the two girls who seem to be recognise showed up.

“Chakam is that Han Seung Yeon & Amber that I’m seeing.”

“Your right, it its them. If those two are here which means the girl beside them is ~~~~~?”

“Your serious? Kim ~~~~ THE KIM ~~~~~~?  From a lioness to a goodness. Who would know about that?”
 

When the three of you gather together. All you heard were the whisper of the crowed wondering about mystery girl but doesn’t seem to know that is actually you. But some does, truth is they were puzzled of your transformation, ESPECIALLY THE BOYS of the school.

 

“Girls, I don’t think they know me right after I started transform. Do you think I should glare at them?”

"If I were you ~~~~~ I will strait away ignore it."

"I for one agreed with Amber. You know what you really need ~~~~, a total ingnoration.

“Fine, for once I agreed with both and you know what LET’S ENJOY THE NIGHT.”

At the very moment DJ Simon

“RIGHT for our 1st and 2nd contested give it up for INFINITE AND TEEN TOP. LET’S GET THIS MUSIC START.”

And on cue, the stage black out and poof the crakes light out all 7 members were on the stage with the style (changed to blue tux) as each of them had mikes. The first song they started was BTD (before the dawn) along with THE CHASER (REMIX VER) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHvDA9c8m7Q lastly a smooth melody song of ONLY YOU played by Sung Jong and L by a guitar and piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOuv0Mbpsqo  

Thanks by the surprises of the maknae. The stage ended gracefully.

Next up was Teen top. They too changed into an hip hop style turn out to be more charismatic. But things were just getting on fire as the song they sang was I wanna love, Miss Right and Rocking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqxtp6Lz3RM. Amazingly they did make a blow out thanks to their awesome performances the audience’s cheering and screaming with joy.  

As the boys went too changed back to their tuxes.  Right now the main thing was about to begin as finally the guest has arrived as DJ Simon start speaking:

“Wow!!! Its look like the crowd here has been on the heat.  Ok as our guest whose waiting in the line, waiting to come out is here, Announcing From NH MEDIA GIVE IT UP FOR……….U-KISS……….”

Hearing what Simon just said makes an jolt break for a minute. “WAIT….. WHAT…….”

“Did the DJ just said…….”

“U-KISS? Yeah I think he just did. ~~~~~ did you know anything about this?”

“I swear to you amber No, never did I.”

“So that’s why they excuse themselves. Too much surprises if you asked me” Said Seung Yeon.

After the announce by Simon, teen top and infinite showed up which has changed back. “What’s going on?” Ask Niel who look at the expression’s on your faces.
 

“You would not believe on what we just heard from the DJ.”

“Oh. Who?” said L who came.

“Watch and you’ll see. Nice performance anyway.”

“Thanks.”

The stage was once again black as the screen showed up another 7 stranger of boys that of course in which you, amber & Seung Yeon who might already known.  The screen burn lighted out and a figure appeared. And guess who it was U-KISS.

Your brothers & Infinite surprised by the own friend that turn out to be the guest of the main. As they introduced themselves, on its cue a song was been recently played (MAN MAN HANI + NEVERLAND + STOP GIRL- remix ver) (Love is Painful+ Standing still. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjJFZakSII

The guest made a fantastic performance. After they were done, you manage to caught them as they saw your expression face of a look *mind care to explain about what is going on here*.

“Alright….. Spit it from A-Z U-kiss.” You were waiting for an answer as Soo Hyun explain.

“~~~~~~  were very sorry for not telling you about this. Pla don’t be mad at us.”

“Fine, Wait how come there’s 6 of you? Where in the world is A.J?”

“Good question ~~~~~, A.J well he’s….. back at states.

“US? What’s he’s doing back there?”

“He’s been called back by his Columbia University.”

“Oh….. When will he be back?”

Soon…….

“Who says I’m back in US?

The sudden appearances by him made gave you a shock

“OMAYA!!!! AJ? Your back ? When?”
 

“Yesterday, sorry I shock you.”  

“It’s alright, I heard from Soo Hyun that you called back by your college. Did something happen?”

“Nothing usual, ~~~~ speaking of which Dong Ho here has something to say to you. Go on Dong ho.” Said AJ as he excuse himself along with the members.

You & Dong Ho POV (there will be amber & Seung Yeon for the hug):

“Ok, well……you might not like it….. actually the thing is………. I’m leaving the group.” Said Dong Ho.

“What? Your leaving? Dong Ho why?” ask you to Dong ho as the sudden news.

“I………….. It’s just that………… I been thinking my own future studies.”

“But dong ho I thought your dream was to become a singer from the very beginning.”

“True it was my dream to become a singer and it did happen. But somehow deep in my heart I want my very own future. And I’m sorry for not telling you.” Apologised Dong Ho to you.

“It’s okay Dong Ho, I’m surprised by your decision.  You’re sure you know what you’re doing? No regrets?”

“I made up my mind ~~~~~ it’s my own choice. I won’t regret it.”

“Oh Dong Ho……… come here …..” You hug Dong Ho as Amber, Seung Yeon came next. Shin Dong Ho who you save, meet him from their arch enemies and now he’s leaving to pursuit his own dreams. The rest as well gave him a cheer hug.

“Oh look you just made me cry.” You sob

ulji maseyo Nonna. Even If I out but we still can contact each other right?”

“Yeah, your right, but I already have a boyfriend Dong ho FYI.”

“Na Ara. For now since it’s my last day may I wish to have a dance with you milady.” Speak Dong ho as he bowed like a prince in a story.

“It would be most honored Sir Dong ho.” You speak in a perfect England word. As you bowed back lifting a bit of your dress.

You accepted his hand by going to dance as the music was still in pop. You dance gracefully as the sudden changed of music changed from pop to smooth jazz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdBNI5Jej-M Dong Ho felt his shoulder tap by  someone and he knew it was L hyung.

“May I drop in?” Ask L to dong ho. He graceful handed to L. “Be my guest L hyung. If you’ll excuse me.”

You felt a presence of someone as your partner changed. Happily it was L your boyfriend. (A/N: THE Dance I don’t know how to subscribe it so I’ll just post some pictures. Forgive me. I really2x don’t know.)         

You dance together with L in the middle coming along side with Amber & Sung Kyu to the left and Woo hyun & Seung Yeon to the right Alongside with your brothers who partner with the girls they choose.

The night was going to be an unforgotten prom night.