FINAL

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

FINAL

 

After the wonderful prom night ended. The next morning you together with your family went to visit them. It’s been a long time for them since today they decided to have a little chat and respect. With everything set and prepare as the h drove to the church. All family of yours helped to pull out the wild grass between the two craving name graves.

Preparations of the cups were set by your brothers. Flowers were put on both graves as you pour the wine at both cups. You handed to him as he pours the wine over their graves. Together bowing down completely, as L who arrived later give his respect to both.

After the bow you excuse yourself to left your dad a little chat. “Sorry for not been visiting. I hope you’re doing fine my dear and son. You know for once I’m glad that our daughter ~~~~~ is happy as always. Not only that she has a boyfriend now and I’m keeping an eye on him. Who knows what he’ll do to our daughter.”

“Well, after all at least she finally found her true own happiness. Let’s have a toast.” He raised a glass and drink.

Back to you and L who were inside the church. L started to ask “~~~~~, you sure what you’re doing is right? Leaving your dad to talk.”

You nodded “After all I gave him a chance to chat with them beside na appanya.”

“Sometimes I wonder did really make a right choice for choosing you?”

“You already just did. L Oppa. And I have something for you.”

“Oh….. Which is?”

“This” you grab his collar shirt, touches his lips. L who seems surprised by your action as he return his favour to you. Saying “You’re one tough girl and I LOVE YOU my perfect girlfriend.” L forwards the kiss back to your lips.

But.......Teen top crashes down from the door once they saw everything from the outside. They started whistling to both of you.  But still they would keep an eye on L since you’re their precious only sister.

 

                                                FIN……….THE END…..

 

 

Well that’s all for now as I have finish this story. I gave my opinions to you all readers’ weather should I do a SEQUEL for this story or not. Decisions are on the comment box (below).

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! WELCOME 2014!!!!!!!laughsmiley

P.s pls do subcribe my 3rd story tittle I COME FRM ANOTHER PLANET CALLED EXO.

TQ