CHAPTER 30: KIDNAPED

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

As you got up from L’s room you went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for him since he saves your life. You took out some noodles, eggs, cucumber, sauce and etc.  You started pouring the rice in the pot and washed it for 3 times and put the rice pot inside the rice cooker and started boiling. While waiting for the rice to be cooked.

You took out the noodles and put inside the frying pan and started cooking it once is in you put in the sauce and stir it all together. Once everything is done you scoop up some rice from the cooker inside it to the bowl for Myung Soo.

15 Minutes later….

The food was complete and you started to put the food on the table with the spoons, chopsticks. The breakfast that you made : Korean rice cake soup, Neangmyon , Kimchi, and some extra food for his brother. You washed up the kitchen equipments and put back at the right place. Before you were almost going out you left a note for Myung Soo at the table while he was still sleeping.

Once that’s done you was about to leave you bump into his brother. “Sorry” you apologized

“Your leaving? Should I wake up hyung?”

“Yes I need to go back home. My brothers are worried and No need I don’t want to disturbed him. You’re up early? Are you going somewhere?”

“Oh…. Ok.. I’m going for a jog so I woke up early”

“Oh I see by the way If you’re hungry the foods on the table I covered it with. So just warmed it up”

“Khamsahamida for the making the breakfast. I’ll inform this to my hyung that how wonderful that he has a girlfriend who  is good in cooking.” Continued he

“I’ll company you to the door”. As Moonsoo company you to the front door.”

“Right….  Thanks for accompany to the door. Them I’m going now. Bye”

“Bye and be careful on your way back

“Ne algasumida” You bowed to him and he bowed back to you. Off he closed the door.

As you were walking back home. You felt a pair of eyes watching you from the back. You smell the same scent that almost took your lives. Right from the start you knew who it was. Doon Joon.

You stop your break and “Come on out Doon Joon. I know you’re there it’s pointless for you hiding.”

“Clap… clap….” Hands of someone clapping. Cleaver ~~~~~  as always” Doon Joon who comes out from the car  of the street. Right before he finish up his words you took your chance to attack him and slam him hard on the wall at the back of his body, using your right hand to chocks at his throat.

“I’ have warned you Doon Joon. I given the warning and you still leave it. Messing with me your lives are gone.”

“Figure you might say that” Doon  Joon press his car remote light automatically at your eyes.

“What!!!!” A flash of light shines at your eyes. Making your sight bluer “AAAAAHHHHHH” you let go of your Doon Joon.

As Doon Joon was released by you, He took his chance while you were off guard. Less than that he Knock you out unconscious. Before you could figure it out it was too late for you. The only thing you remember was the vision on Doon Joon smiling at you and everything went black you faint.

“Told you ~~~~~ I’ have got you now. Myung soo…. Myung Soo what a shame that you didn’t take good care of your girlfriend. Now that’s she on my hands try to figure out how to safe her.” Chuckled Doon Joon.

Doon Joon carried you up easily and put you inside the car as he drive. Unknown to him Moonsoo saw everything. When he saw that you were been kidnap. He rushes to his hyung who was still sleeping.