CHAPTER 24 : Couple Rings & Jealousy

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

As you & L were walking together to your work and still holding hands. L spotted something a mini market shop selling all kind of things along the street. Without your notice L bought the couple rings. Once he bought it L quickly put the rings on your fourth finger.

“L Oppa weayo why are you putting a ring on my fourth finger?”

“Ani, I just put this on. Just to tell the guys that you’re my girl and Don’t worry I am wearing it as well. See” Myung soo showed it you.   (just don't take it 4 real. I repeat Just an imgination only. I repeat again JUST IMGINATION)

 

On the contrary as same time passes more girls came to the café. They were however still going near to L when some girl students ask “Say Oppa do you have a girlfriend? If you don’t have one you can take me. Since your still single.” As she grab on L’s shoulder.

You saw it with your own eyes *WHY THAT SNEAKY LITTLE FOX/ WITCH. WHO DOES SHE THINKS SHE IS? In my guess she has been changing boyfriend to tip to toe.* said inside of you. L saw you that you were eye spying. As you notice L was looking you turn to another side avoiding L.

“Sorry but I have one already” L let go of his arm as he give his answer to the girl. She was not surprised but to her really hurt her badly inside. “Really? Then who is the girl you liked. Is she somewhere around here” She asked L when her voice creak a little.

“See that girl over the casher there. She my yeoja and both of us are wearing this couple rings”. L point to you as he given her a sharp answer and she was totally crush down as she left with a “HUMPH” sound and goes towards the door. While the other girls just laughed squeaky. You also give a little laugh *Serves her right for messing with Myung Soo oppa* you laugh.

Out of nowhere L POOH right in front if you. That really gives you a 100% heart attack. “UMAYA!!!!!! OPPA GHAM-ZHAYA”

Miahae ~~~~~ it’s my habit. Say I saw you eye spying me. Hokshi were youjiltu(Jealous). Myung Soo  ask you.

 

You “Na, jiltu. Chechohamida-yo na aniya” act cool to L when you answer back to him.

“Don’t lie to me. I can see through your eyes. Malhaejur (Tell me) You were jealous were you?” L ask you again when he goes near towards you. Finally you give up and answer.

“Fine nan jiltu o jeon(I am jealous). Happy” You given your answer to L who was laughing. “Very funny L.”

L tap on your shoulder and you “What now?” The moment you turn behind and saw Myung Soo doing a LOVE sign to you.

You almost burst out of laughter. But you stop because the manager was behind L who didn’t seem to know when “AHEM!!!! Sorry to interrupt but May I remind you Kim Myung Soo. Please concentrate on the work. If you don’t want me to cut off your allowance.” Said the manger to L.

 

“Ne, I’ll remember that well Manager-nim”

“Good to know. Continue working both of you.”

“NE, ALGASUMIDA MANAGER-NIM” off the manager went. Until *PAK* hit right on target on L head “Ouch, what was that for ~~~~~ah” L got angry with you for hitting his head.

“That is because if you want to make a love sign you should at least be more chorus when the manager is around.” You grin at L.

Once you have done talking L made a quick Kiss at your Lips “I’ll take as my offer and that’s for hitting my head.”

“YAH!!!!!!! L KIM MYUNG SOO!!!!!!!” you went furious at L who took his chances when you were not on guard. 

==============================================

CHAPTER 24 UPDATE ARA....ARA... ARA.... someone's jealous and the manager who is the owner i decided to put in Lee Min ho but he's not the main Chacter but just supporting cast  anyway comment  pls :D