CHAPTER 20 : Spent time with Brothers.

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnNUsw-GkFk&feature=fvsr

Today's your Lucky day which is your still working but since the manager who was so kind decided to let you off work early. Once you were done closing the coffee shop. You said goodbye to the manager and started walking home. About L he’s with his gangs something that he has to do. (btw the style that you’re wearing= 

 

While you were walking back home you sensed something that was bothering. You heard footsteps and stopped while turned wondering who was is but none. You continued walking then stop then turned again. You run so do them and they manage to catch up but you disappear when “See I told you this plan is not gonna work. She can sense it from anywhere.” Nag Ricky.

 

“Ya Ricky’s right whose bright idea who plan this” continued Chung Ji

 

The older guy glare at Chung Ji “Yah Lee Chan Hee I plan this cause we need to get along with ~~~~~~ alright. Zip up your mouth. You have some explanation that you need to tell her.”

 

Chung Ji kept his mouth closed. His head was down. Didn’t say any word. Without their notice you showed up right in front of them. That really gaved them a surprised shock.

“~~~~~~ah, Noona when did you showed up?"

 

“Just now. EXPLAIN YOURSELF why were you all following me?” You asked them since you have known.

 

“Well we…actually….” They all paused

“Liked WHAT you all want to get along with me Right?” Just when they are about to open their mouth “Don’t denied it I heard everything. Don’t think I’m stupid.”

 

“Um… since you know we want to bring you somewhere” said Chang Jo

 

“And where is the place that you are going to bring me” You asked them.

 

“That we can’t tell it’s a secret. You’ll know soon when you followed us.” Said Niel to you.

 

“Ok I’ll come but this better be a good one.” You give them a warning not to messed with you.

 “Don’t worry it will be” smiled teen top .

 

And off you went with your step-brother using their transport. Few minutes later both arrived at the secret place and tada it’s none other than the Korea World famous L theme-Park Lotte World  

 

You were totally surprised that the secret place was actually at Lotte World. “You guys planed this” you asked them while smiling.

 

“Not us it was CAP idea. He was the one who planed this” Said Ricky and the rest all point their fingers to CAP. You looked at Cap saying “Thanks” and you give a hug to Cap.

 

CAP stood still that you actually Hug him for the first time. But at least you were able to smile cheerfully. And off you & teen top went inside play as much as they want.

While they were playing Cap took his chance to talk “~~~~~ the reason that I plan this is I heard about your past that happened at Hongdae.”

 You hearing the word Hongdae let out your smile and look at Cap “You knew about my past. Who told you that?” You answered to CAP with an anger tone.

 

“Amber told me that accident that took away your close person.” You kept quite as Cap continue “~~~~~ ah I know this sound stupid but this is because we.. I mean stepbrothers wants to get along with you together liked a family. We just want you to start a new life. You look very happy you smiled liked that. And sorry about Chung Ji. He didn’t know about it.” As Cap Finish his talk.

 

You sigh with a deep breath “CAP I know you’re trying the best to get along with me and I to will at least try to get along with teen top or should I say Brothers And thanks. About Chung Ji he’s forgiven just remind him that not to touch my stuff nor going to my room without my permission. Got that” You point at CAP.

 

“Got it. Chung Ji has learned his lesson after you flip him over. Come on let’s enjoy ourselves at LOTTE WORLD.”

 

Together the 7 of you enjoy at the theme park at indoor and outdoor. Liked ice skate

Shooting game guns

Roller costar (normal) and with water   

 

Once 7 of you enjoy the fun. All of you stop to take a break and order their own food. You, Ricky, Niel order 3 vanilla Milkshake 

  and 3 ice cream sundae with different flavors You & Ricky ice cream was a Pokémon  and Niel was  with a waffle and ice cream on top of it.

While CAP, Chang Jo, L.Joe& Chung Ji. They didn’t order drinks but an ice cream sundae only. Their were (For CAP) 

(for Chang Jo) 

 (For L.joe & Chung Ji) they order the same dish as Niel.

While they were bringing theirs & your’s. Something caught ur attention. You get out from the seat and went there. It was a white piano.  You look left & right wondering why there was no one playing so you decided to play a song. You played one of Yiruma’s song title Moonlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s&feature=related. By using the keyboard you started playing. Everyone stopped and listen to the music you were playing even teen top.

You continued playing till the end and everyone started clapping their hands at you.

You just bowed and smile. Right when you was about to leave one of the customer asked you to play another song. Since the everyone wanted an encore so you again played another Yiruma song Present http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfD5DRFvL5E&feature=related.

Once you finish playing you went back at the seat and eat while teen top look at you “We didn’t know you can play piano. Who taught you?”

“Nobody I played it by myself. What do you know Secret.”

“Too bad L missed the chance to hear it.” Said L.joe but to you are very sure you will play it again to let L hear. On top of that You took a picture together with Teen top. Remembering the spent time with Teen Top or brothers.

*****************************************

CHAP20 UPDATE  so how was it pls comment