CHAPTER 33: Seung Gyu

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

Kim Sung Gyu. That’s his name. You may think he’s just an ordinary guy than you think but no. He comes from a gang called “INFINITE Plus he’s their leader. That’s right a leader from a gang. He has great looks, stylish, charismatic even cute with his smile not to mention that his gangs are the Kingas of Seoul High. But there’s one problem he’s having which is “LOVE”. Yup he has a crush on a girl. It’s not ~~~~ but her tomboy friend Amber.

“I have my eyes set on her but I just don’t seem to know how to tell her this on the right full time. I mean everything we see each other I always look at her but when she turn I change direction to the other side. Funny ha.

It makes my heartbeat increases. Ok that’s it I made my decision that I going to confess it to Amber right in front of her eyes.”

 Next morning at Seoul High Amber was going through her locker to put on her school white shoes inside it was an envelope. Amber face made a ‘?’ wondering who could sent it to her. Among the guys in the school doesn’t even dare to go near her because of her looks. But that doesn’t matter she remove the envelop cover and there was a letter on it

To AMBER

From the day I saw you I had my eyes on you but I was afraid to confess it towards you. Please meet me at the back of the garden school after PE. PLEASE BE THERE I’LL BE WAITING FOR YOU.

                                    FROM: MYSTERY GUY IN THIS SCHOOL.

“Mystery guy? Well that is pleasant surprised I wonder who would want to meet up with me? Very Strange.”

Amber went to the classroom as she sigh and her two friends came “Amber why are you so gloomy? Did something happen to you again?” You asked Amber.

Ani, It’s just that I found this in my shoe locker.”

“A letter? Is it important?” question Seung hyun.

“It’s not an important normal letter. It’s a love letter for me”

“MWORAGO!!!!!, BWOH!!!!!” You & Seung hyun scream at the same timing.

“You mean you have a love letter?”

Ne, and he wants to meet me at the back of the school garden after PE but I’m not going.

“Weayo?” youv& Seung Hyun talk at the same time

“I still don’t know whether this is a trick or not I just don’t have courage see him.”

“Amber maybe you should go cause who knows who might be the guy who likes you since he knows a lot about you.”

“Ya Amber, just give it a try. Will go with you” said Seung Hyun.

GOMAWO both of you are my best CHINGU I have ever have.”

“AAAWWW!!!! Look’s like someone goanna shred tears. BEAR HUG.”

And so right after PE class ended, Amber with courage went to the back garden where the mystery guy wanted to meet her. And of course ~~~~~~ & Seung Hyun followed her by behind the school wall. While waiting for the mystery guy to arrive he was already standing there.

Much to their surprise but to think of it that the mystery guy was actually Kim Sung Gyu.

Amber was surprise that see Sung Gyu was at the garden.

“Hi Amber. Glad you came.”

Hi Sung gyu. What bring you here at the back of the garden. I was supposed to meet the mystery guy here.” Amber asked Sung Gyu about it.

“I came to see you. The letter that you receive I was the one who put it at your locker and I’m actually the mystery guy right in front of you.”

“What? You’re the mystery guy who sent it to me? Why?”

“The thing is Amber I liked you.” Sung Gyu words came out by his courage.  

“Did you just say ‘liked me’? to me ? Sung Gyu there has to be a misunderstanding here I’m a tomboy there’s no way you like me. Are you joking with me?”

“I not joking I’m serious. I know this sound weird to you but would you be willing to be my girlfriend? Amber.” It was like the Infinite leader was expresing his feelings to Amber.

“Seung gyu Na… na…. don’t know what to say but I accept it.”

“Chonmalyo, you accept?”

“Because you’re cute and nice.” Said Amber who is blushing smiling red.

Not far from behind You & Seung Hyun juat could not believe from what they have seen but they were happy for Amber. Finally someone has a crush on her and it was none other than Kim Sung Gyu. Oh well good luck for both of you. 

======================================================

oK I JUST SKIP THE FIGHTING SCENES WITHTHE B2ST SO I DECIDED TO PUT KIM SUNG GYU FEELINGS ON AMBER 

COMMET!!!!  but don't worry i will put it on the next chapter.