CHAPTER 22: feelings?

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1-ccHpZfzU

 

Preview:

You froze And eyes wide open. You stood up and looked at L and you give him a slap on his face. You went out running form the music room covering your mouth. As L “~~~~~~~AH” pap his head making his hair messy saying “AISH!!!!.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You run and run without stopping until you reach at your class. You stop and press at your lips where L kissed you right there. Remember that Kiss. That really pissed off you when you went inside the class. You were pow by the kiss. You bent your body down at the table and groan loudly.

“NA OTOKAEAH!!!!!! AISH I’M GOING CRAZY!!!!. KIM MYUNG SOO THANKS A LOT YOU TOOK MY 1ST KISS….. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH” You grumble and Amber heard it.

“Oi ~~~~~~ah what’s with the AAARRGGGHHH. Did something to you again” Asked Amber to you.

“Amber, do you have to ask. I been kiss by someone” said you to Amber

“Whoa? Chakam, BWOYA? Someone kiss you Nuguyo?” Amber reaction O.O

“YAH, AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU WHO ELSE WOULD YOU THINK. IT’S L KIM MYUNG SOO” you answer.

“Wait a minute you been kissed by Kim Myung Soo. The Kim Myung Soo. That’s great of you. You should be happy at least.”

“Amber to me I am happy but I’m not” You stop.

“Why wrong? A kiss shouldn’t be that big problem.”

“Amber I know that L kiss me worse it was my 1st kiss. I was not even prepared.” You continued.

“~~~~~~ relax maybe the two you didn’t go through as plan but it depends both of you” Amber tried to calm you down.

You start packing up while got up from your seat and went out from the class “Oi ~~~~~~ah where are you going?” Asked Amber to you.

“Two WORDs. HOME & Work. See ya Amber. Chao.” Off you left.

Meanwhile at INFINITE CLASS

Myung Soo was also begin to felt it. He remembering the kiss. About you & him.L just could forget about the feelings between you. Every time he closed his eyes he saw a vision of you. “AISH!!!!!!”

When Sung gyu came towards L “Ya L waegura?”

“Oh Hyung Aniya.  

 

Wae aniya. You have a crush on a girl in this school right” as Seung gyu question L

Hyung Chincha aniya” denied L as his face turned red.

Chinchayo, Kuroem wae is your face red. Don’t denied it. I know, just tell me who is this girl name?”

“Guess there’s no need to hide it from hyung. It’s true I had a crush on this yeoja. Her name is Kim ~~~~~.”

“Huh?. You like Kim ~~~~~?”

“Sung gyu it’s not what you think. I didn’t plan from the beginning. And I kiss her without knowing what was I doing. I….” but was stop in the middle by Sung Gyu.

“L I know.” As the leader speak normal tone.

“You know? Onje?

“L she’s the 1st girl who dares to punch, slap you. Even in basketball she manage to beat us up in her team. Besides not a single girl dares to do this to you but she did. She’s lucky to have you L. Protect he from any danger. Who knows she might be taken by the Cube.” Sung Gyu Finish his talk as he pat on Myung Soo shoulder.

Komatah Leader for the advise.”

“Anything for my members”   

 

And so without wasting time L  went over to your class. Searching for you but you were not there. Until L spotted Amber “Amber, Have you seen ~~~~~~. I didn’t see her at the class.”

“~~~~~~~?. She went back home. Why are you looking for her? Anything you want me to pass a message to her?”

Pil-yoga eobs-eoseo, Amber do you have her Phone number?”

“I do. Hold on let me pass it through you. Here” Amber Gave L you phone number.

“Thanks Amber” L left after saying thanks to Amber. He went to look for you.

“You’re Welcome.” Amber smile while moving her head left and right.

*******************************************************************

OMO OMO L GO GET HERE. DON'T LET THE CUBE TAKE HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. PALI!!!!!!! I MIGHT BE FINISHING THIC CAP UNTIL 30 Something. Maybe anyway CHAPTER 22 UPDATE. SO SORRY IF I DIDN'T PUT NAMSTAR & SEUNG HYUN IN BUT INSTAED I DECIDED TO PUT SUNG GYU in. Hope you reader(s) don't mind.

  btw i need some help. I wanna ask how to put songs (MP3) in this AFF. so that it can be easy listen. Mind Helping thanks.