A favour Finding the mystery box

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

The reason you took their attention is because you need their help to find something that is very important to that was left by your late mother.

“Guys I have a favour to ask and I’m not sure if one of you are willing to do it.

 

“Liked what?” said Sung Yeol who seem interested.

“Well…… Actually……. Turn to Amber and Seung Yeon “Girls do you still know my old house address.”

“We do. Why you asked?”

You exhaled out smoothly  “My  mother left something there.”

 

“What is it?”

“I’m not sure.  She kept it in a blue small box.  Inside the basement. “

“How did you know all of this?” question Seung Yeon.

“My mom came into my dreams. She told me find it as soon as possible and I think it’s important.”

“Did your mother why?”

“Sorry Amber, time wasn’t on my luck. Right about when I asked she vanished but she did mentioned something.”

“She did?”

“What is it about?”

“I think it’s kind of referring to my past. Lastly she pointed at my necklace for the final touch.

“Say ~~~~~ It’s seems like a clue. More importantly referring to your past. I think it could meant something to you. Who knows what’s inside of it?” said Hoya who seems to be liked a detective.

“Could be Hoya and that is why I’m kindly asking a favour weather you guys are willing to helping me it or not. That’s all and don’t worry about the address. You can just ask it from my friends they will lead the way to old home. Anymore question?” you let out a long breath as you have been talking long in a speech.

“Yeah. I have a question? What are we looking for again?” said Sung Jong.

All Infnite members just paist their palm on their forehead while turning towards the maknae.

“Weayo?”

“Sung Jong like I said I don’t know and what Hoya just mentioned it could me a clue. Okay?” replied you to Sung Jong with a nice word since he’s the maknae.

“Ok” nod Sung Jong.

“About that wish we could help but……… we need to work.” Said Dong woon,

“Work? Since when you guys started working?. Where’s the place?”

“Well as a matter affect it’s where you and L work The Cat’s Café.”

“Alright, when did you guys started?”

“Few weeks ago.”

“Leader Explain it.” Murges L to Sung gyu.

“Technically it was the manager who kindly asked us since you two were on a day break.”

“Interesting. You know what I think it’s better.”

“It is? How?”

“That’s simple 2 things 1 more customers. 2 need more workers to accompany the guest. Believe me it will.”

“Speaking of work, how was the 1st day?” ask L to the members.

 

“From what I can say yes, more customers (girls). Manage to secure everything.

“Good to hear that. What was the reaction from the boss (manager)?

“It pleased him much so he decide to ask us to work with him again.”

“Um… not bad for a beginner so when’s starting?  Said L

“Tomorrow” said Woo hyun.

“Okay before starting work tomorrow let me give you an 3 extra information advice about the manager.” Said you to them.

“Which is……?”

1.    He’s very strictly at work      

  

2.    He’s serious when is comes to work, If he finds anyone secretly taking a break or a nap, he’ll cut off the allowances.

 

3.     Pleased him much, will get a bonus months salaries plus , a early day off. Trust me I work there many times before L.

“Thanks for the advice will kept that in mind.

“Don’t mentioned it and FIGHTING !!!!!!!” you giving them a good luck spirit.

And so the next day, you and L were discharged off early from the hospital and of course have been reminded about the wound from the doc and nurses. Once been discharged out your brothers and friends came to pick both of you up. They help to bring the bags and stuff in to the car.

   

 

SRY I DIDN'T UPDATE CAUSE BUST WITH SOME STUFF THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE 

cHINCHA cheshohamoda