DREAM…..

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

As both were still sleeping in the night you heard someone calling your name ~~~~~~, ~~~~~~ wake up.

You open your eyes and more apparently in another dream. Everywhere was surround by mother nature. It was like paradise. On top of that your clothes changed. (You were wearing this

  

You came out from there where you came. Surrounded by flowers and trees.  There was a passage for in front of you. By that you followed through it walking around the paradise place by passing through through each step of stairs .

  

And finally you reach to the end of the line. In front of you was a bridge beside a water fall.   After you passes through there was another house where that looks exactly the same as you from the entrance. You started walking almost going into the small house but stop your break. There was a person standing. It was a man right in front of you . You only saw his back figure not the front. You speak with a polite tone. “Cheogi…. Dangsinun Duguseyo?”

The person laugh after hearing your voice and turn. You covered you mouth with both hands while your eyes were in a shock. That person standing right at you was your most beloved brother.

OPPA!!!!!!!!!

Yo ~~~~~ olemanmida. Chal ju gesoh?” smile your brother to you.

You were shock that your tears almost pour out from your eyes. You tried to hold it but pour out.

Oppa, geugeon jeongmal neo. I….. i kkum?” your voice turn into a crying mode. You reach out your hand weather is it a dream or not by touching his face. And it was real. Without hesitating you hug your brother with crying joy.

 

“KIBUM OPPA…… OPPA……. :’D ”. Right behind you was your mother who was happy to see you. “OMUNIE!!!!!!!!” you hug her as well.

“~~~~~~, omma happy to see you that you’re doing fine.”

You were still crying but alas time was not on the right track. Your mother wanted to tell you something before “they” come to take them. “~~~~~ Listen very carefully to what I say. Back at our old home I left something very important in there.”

“Where do I find it Omma?”

“In the basement where we kept all our memories. Inside there I left a blue small box. It’s lock in it. Inside there will tell you everything.”

“Tells me everything about what? Furthermore what’s inside the box that’s so important? And how should I unlock it?”

“Omma wish to tell you everything that we can but time is not on our side.”

“Are you saying that you’re leaving me?”

“I’m afraid so ~~~~ but….” Said Kibum.

“ANDWEA….. I’LL STAY HERE.” You insisted by sticking here from going back to the real world.

“~~~~~….. don’t be stubborn.”

“KUMANHAE…… I DON’T WANNA LISTEN, you cried towards them WEA…….. WEA……. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED AFTER STAYING WITH ‘THAT PERSON’.”

~~~~~, we know how much you suffered. We always watch you from up there. And think about it your life has changed after you meet your new family, new brothers. They take also care for you. Have you ever wondered why you didn’t hate them?” Kibum question you.

You make a ‘no’ sign. As he continued

“That’s because you have already accepted them as your brothers to replace me. Even though I may not be there but they will. Just believe them. ” Said your oppa.

 After what your brother said to you. At first it was true, you have changed a lot. The way your new brothers treats you as a sister is liked a family.

When you were about to speak a bright shining light shine over your mother and brother up from the sky

.

The time was up its time for them to leave by returning to the other world.

Before they left your mother and brother give you a final hug saying “Stay Strong ~~~~ and we love you from our bottom hearts” so they left by disappearing into thin air

 Right before they were almost disappear you asked your mother quickly as you could “Omma!!!!!! ABOUT THE BOX HOW SHOULD I OPEN IT?” you SCREM TO YOUR MOTHER. ”

 

She point to your necklace and that was all she pointed. With the light shining brightly your eyes were covered by your hands. When it was gone so does your Kibum oppa and omma. They were no longer here but back to their place.

And then a very strong wind like a hurricane blowed you away from the garden sending you back to where you came from.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” YOU SCREAMING as your soul went back to your body.

You open your eyes and was back at the hospital. No longer at the paradise dream, L was beside you a sleep. You look at the clock and it was midnight as your tears pour from your eyes plus smiling and small whisper “Omma……….., Oppa……”