Prom

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

                                                            

You gretted amber and Seung Yeon as always not forgetting your boyfriend L. On top of that it looks like there’s 3 couple form.

1. Sung Gyu & Amber. 2. Woohyun and Seung Yeon. Lastly Myung Soo and you.

During lumch break everyone was at their usual seat when some crowd of students were looking at the notice board till now. We were wondering what’s on the menu so went to have a check. As in going the students make a clear path. It surprise me, until a crowed of girls hold my hand and “Unnie neo jinja deabeak. I wanna be like you.” girl number 1 

“I mean you defeat the six b2st that has been allies with the two kingka. You’re so cool when you fight Totemo Kuru.” Squek a girl number 2

You just smile and went straight back to the board. In case you’re wondering why are they doing this is hearing this kind a news well it because of the most annoying brat  who just say it to the entire world about me a single girl manage to  wipe out the 6 B2ST till uploaded it through the website in which the students of this school who secretly recorded the video of the fight.

Boy news sure spread fast like a wind. Even so they called me the lioness warrior more significant as in Athena goodness of war in Greek myology.

Anyway back to the notice board

MIDSUMMER’S NIGHT DREAM

 

 

: PROM NIGHT TO ALL THE STUDENTS OF SEOUL HIGH. PLUS SPECIAL GUEST APPARENCE TO ATTEND.

: OTHER STUDENTS WHO IS interested IN JOINING PLS DO.

SINCEARLY,

THE PRINCIPAL.

“A prom night at our school? Cool. I always wanted a prom night. It’s like a dream come true >#< Seung Yeon minds was thinking about her prince.

“You and your dreaming stuff Seung Yeon”  =__said both equally.

All the students were excited about who is the special guest that is going to perform in the school. You were wondering it too. About the boys I would only know who would do it and that is Teen Top and INFINITE. They should at least perform it for the sake of their fans.

To the prom question.

 

“~~~~ are you going?” Amber ask you while Seung Yeon turn.

“Of course. But I have a thiny tiny problem.”

And what’s that kind of problem?”

“Well…….. The thing is that I don’t know what kind of a dress I should wear for the prom.” 

 “ARE YOU SERIOUS? FOR REAL?” word equally added up together with Amber & Seung Yeon.

“Yes, haven’t you noticed that my wardrobe has tons of dress added up with school pinafore.

T….Tons of  dresses ?” Amber and Seung Yeon turn towards you and “Go on”

“So I was wondering if you girls would willing to help me choose the right dress for  me.

“~~~~ you can count on us.”

“Will bring our dress there.”

“K. I’ll leave everything in both of you. Meet at 7 after school.

“Sure. Place?

“My house. Seung Yeon?

“Fine with me. Speaking of Infinite and teen top where are they?”

Right when they showed up all 2 groups.

“Speak of the devil here they come. Look.” You jerk your head up forward a bit. The surrounding auras were already spreading. Girls were falling on their knees after looking and listening at their idols. Three of you chuckled a bit as the 3 guys came to ask the trio of you for the homecoming prom.

For NS AND SY they were soon to be couple

While Amber and Sung Gyu there’s no need since he has confessed his feelings to her during PE.

Meanwhile….

“Um……….. Great I forget about the words that I should say.” Said L who purposely forgot but that caught your attention to him.

“I know what you’re thinking L asking me out for the prom?” you placed you hand under your chin it’s like balancing holding your face.

“Alright you got me and yes so your answer is…..” L was waiting for your answer as you ask him come closer since you caught his question as you whisper to L’s ear saying “I would love to oppa” as soon for that you kiss at L ‘s cheek after that you turn to another direction hiding your red blushing face from him. L expression was normal as heard your answer he stood up still while his eyes laid on another side after hearing your ‘s he made an “Hem...” making as he coughingbut else L's blushing.

“Great them I’ll see you later. Bye ~~~~”

“Yeah, sure.... bye oppa.” Both eyes were not looking at each other it’s like an awkward position but to their friends they knew they were blushing.

L’s teammates and your brothers made an “WO-HOO.....” sound to you and L where else your two friends and their boyfriend just kept quite but they knew it.

You and L zapped at their face “SHUT IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!”

As soon as they saw the flame ring glare their mouth are zipped tight except for Ricky, C.A.P and Chung Jo.

Without hesitation Sung Gyu & Woo hyun interrupt the conversation “Great then will see you around 9.”

That crash you “Ya see you at my house at 9. You can ask the address from my brothers. They will show the way. Bye guys.”

“Ya, bye girls continue your conversation. Come on we have some things that we need to do. Guys.”

Sung Gyu drag his team mates away with some help from L they soon left the cafeteria. Before leaving you and L made an final eye contact and smile together waving a good bye sign. 

“Bye guys.....  and I think they’ll be surprised after the operation make over.” Said you to Amber and Seung Yeon, right them their faces smiled “WE SAW THAT” :3 ;D

“Excume me..........=/? Saw what?” you asked to your friends.

“You know...... you, L were looking at each other.”

“No I don’t” denied you to Amber.

Chomalyo, we saw what you did to L.”

“Such as.....” you gulped.

“Liked kissing L at THE CHEECK”

That made your face turns RED as they continued teasing you and L. “FINE..... BOTH OF YOU WIN. HAPPY?” you bursted out to them.

 

After school ended you hurriedly back home fast. Changing to your normal clothes whereas your brothers there’s no need to say they have been set out to do their list things.

1.     Given the address to Infinite and forward it to Amber and Seung Yeon.

2.    Getting ready for the prom plan that will eventually work

3.    Putting on the tux’s that will extract the females by their charming looks.

 

While waiting for Amber and Seung Yeon to arrived since they have received the message from your brothers. You started playing with Miki with some cat toys that always attract the cat attention (Feathers, toy mouse that is attract to the stick since it has the scent of the cat nip) to overtrack the bored. Sometimes she even tried to catch her own long tail by turning around even good in camouflage hiding in between the toys even sides’ window.

Tick toc...... tick toc...... as the time clock strike 7 you heard the doorbell rang. Your mother open the door letting your friends in as you  came down from your room to the stairs while Miki following from behind.

“Glad you girls came, right on seclude I thought both of you would forget.”

“Hey, we would never forget about that the time.” said Amber

“Besides who would ever want to miss for the prom that is actually hosted by our school. Would you believe that?”

“Yeah, come on I’ll show you to my room btw tat’s Miki The kitten I found in the box." Once you had reached to the destination Seung Yeon and Amber were surprised to see the differences of changes of your room compare to your previous ones. (A/N : just imagine that your living in an bedroom that has attached with a tons of different dress in a closet. Tq).

 

As soon as they arrived, at first Miki the kitten cat was scared to come forward meeting with Amber and Seung Yeon but instead she made a first move by coming closer towards my friends. They first look at Miki sawing how adorable cute she was with her sapphire blue eyes.

   The first thing they want is to hug and cuddle her and guess what she didn't even move nor flinched or hissed but stood still letting them patted on her head.

 

Soon it was time to begin in the dress code as you sit on your bed while Amber and Seung Yeon started to choose the dress code for you. Each dresses they choose most of them doesn’t suit your choice. By time passes, you were still on your bed while the two were getting ready. Meanwhile, your mother who was going up after finishing cleaning somehow your room door was open as she saw you sighed gloomy.

She knocks in “Is there something wrong ~~~~?”

as you jolt up to see her. “Omma, nothing’s wrong…… it’s just that……… Ah….. I don’t want to tell.”

“Tell me then.” as she sat beside you. You swallowed as you breath in “Well… omma you see I’m trying to find a dress that will actually suits me but none of them are suitable.” You pushed your hair behind your ear “And the guys are about to pick us up.”

“For ..?”

“For the prom that is heading at your school.”

“I see well, why didn’t you ask me about this? And I think I have a perfect dress for you ~~~~”

“You do?”

“Yes of course, wait here.” As she went out from your room to pick out the dress for you.  Seung Yeon and Amber were back to their prom dress. “Aren’t you getting ready ~~~~? The guys will be here soon.”

“I’m on my way Amber just waiting for my mom. I heard that she has a dress for. And nice dress.”

“Thank god for that, hopefully it suits you.”

Less than a minute, your mother came back to your room holding a rectangular big box.

“Sorry that took you time. My world Amber, Seung Yeon both of you looks so beautiful.”

“Thank you ma’am. And what's with the big box?” Ask Seung Yeon as she gives you the box to you. “What’s this?” you ask your mother.

“A dress. It’s been with me for years. I was hoping that someday you will need it. And now it’s the right time. Open up.”

You removed the box. It stunned you. “It’s beautiful” It revealed a dress (same dress that Taylor Swift wore in mv YOU BELONG WITH ME LAST Part the prom). :

“I’m glad you liked it. So how about now go get ready. We can’t keep the man in waiting for long.”

“Oh... mom thanks for everything...” You hugged her as she returned back. Finally you had a dress thanks to your mother. Immediately you hurried to the bathroom to change. You were so excited waiting to put on the dress. And Wallah it’s fits.

The dress fits. After you came out from the bathroom your friends were surprised to see a transformation over you.

Otteh?” You asked amber and Seung yeon. “One word STUNNING!!!!!!” “SWEET, You look fabulous ~~~~~.” Greeted by both of the respond.

“Gomayo, you looked great both of you.”

“Now all that’s left is the makeup.”

“Oh leave that to me” raised a hand from Seung Yeon.

“Mind if I drop in to help” your mother joined in. The trio of you nod as pleased. And so she and seung yeon started their make-up style.

In a few minutes she has done her job along with Seung Yeon. You look at yourself at the mirror that was in front saying *Is this really me? I look so completely different*. Two of your friends have lost their words to say. The final step was putting on the shoes. 

Seung Yeon outfit : 

 

AMBER'S:

 

You: 

 Then everything was set for the prom. Right on schedule around 9 the doorbell was heard rang. Teen top open the door revealing the three boyfriends. While waiting for the ladies to arrive. Your father, there he met L, Woo hyun and Sung Gyu but he was more keeping a glaring scan to L from up to down “So you must be ~~~~ namja chingu I supposed  :-V.” 

The guys prom are these (T.top) 

Neh, sir Kim Myung Sooim-nida” greeteL as he avoiding eye contact from the daughter’s father.

At last, out of the blue the door was open revealing three beautiful damsels arrived down from the stairs one by one. Woo hyun moved first as he offered his hand to hold Seung Yeon. Next was Amber along with Seung Gyu. Lastly it was your turn but on the other hand you were nervous. Thinking about what would L do once he sees you? Finally without hesitation you step out and came down from the stairs.

Sung Gyu, elbow L arm, Once he turn L was   amazed by your beauty. You were still standing but awkward much. L snap up back from reality  as he just smile looking at you.

UNTIL…………..

“AHEM!!!!!!!!” cough sound was made by dad for disturbances. “Well then enjoy your prom children. But before that let me take a good picture of each of you.”  Said by your mother.

“NEH!!!”

Btw, going for the prom is not by a normal car but it was a grand TWO Limo actually. However L could not take his eyes out of you. As you noticed “Oppa, stop looking at me liked that. I feels kind a akward.”

 “Sorry ~~~~ my bad.

 

 

 

 

SERIOUESLY 4X...... SORRY FOR POSTPONING THE STORY 

I'M REALLY2X SORRY......

READERS!!!!!!!