CHAPTER 21 : Music & the 1st KISS

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoUTwIWxis (WESTLIFE- MY LOVE)

At school you just could forget about the joyful time with teen top. You just smiled by yourself. Along the way you went in to a wrong room. You taught it was your class but instead it was a music room. Everywhere has all the instrument music

 

. Since you was about to leave you instead turned back to play the piano that u played at Lotte World. You decided to play another melody song without the song script.

But unknown to you that there was somebody inside the music room. Actually sleeping peacefully, you didn’t felt it but started to play the music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu47Mb1cF1M&feature=related. The person who was sleeping peacefully woke up. It was L. He wondering who’s the somebody playing the piano but instead right when he was about to scream he saw you Playing. With a happy smile. L decided not to disturbed you playing so he continue back to his place listening the music that you were playing eventually L didn’t see where was he going when he crashes into some of the instrument. *Crahes… Bang*.

You stop playing when you heard the noise. You get up from the seat and walked straight. However you were shocked to L in the music room when you asked him “L, Why are you doing here in the music room?”

 

“Usually I come here to take my nap time.” Answered L

“Really them around this school why did you choose this music room” You asked Myung Soo again. As he answered you back “Not many are interested in music. So I choose this place since no one using. And that was really a beautiful melody that you played. Could you played it agin with different song.”

“Why do you want to hear it. I thought you don’t liked music.”

“When I heard you played the music I really liked it. Please I really want to hear it again” As Myung Soo begs you and you accept “Fine since you want to hear it. I’ll play” You answer back to L as you smile and he smile back.

Without heisting you was about to play but stop. You look at L who was standing at the door “Myung Soo what are you standing there. Come here” You called him to come over but “It’s ok ~~~~~ I’ll just stand here to listen. I don’t want to disturbed you.”

“L, just come here sit beside me. I won’t bite”

“Alright, since you insist.” So L sat near beside you as you start playing the melody  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDGSkP7FNtA&feature=related

You played the song till the end when you & L turned heads together at the same time. Almost reaching to the lips as you look at L Eyes as he look at yours. But this time L went near you as he closed his eyes and Ping A kiss right at your lips.

You froze And eyes wide open. You stood up and looked at L and you give him a slap on his face. You went out running form the music room covering your mouth. As L "~~~~~~ah" pap his head making his hair messy saying “AISH!!!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pipo....pipo L kiss her. Omo Otokae L sorry about that anyway CHAP 21 UPDATE