CHAPTER 28: FIGHT

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

this lovely poster pls gives credit's to it's owner at Midnight Fantasy Graphic Shop (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125868/midnight-fantasy-graphic-shop-accepting-request-graphic-poster-request-romance-superjunior)-click on this

Once both of you enjoy the food you and L went for a walk at the shopping mall. Out of the sudden you saw the CUBE you blink your eyes twice thinking that was other people but no it was real. You gasp & grabbed L shoulder saying that “CUBE IS HERE” while turning to another direction.

 

“CUBE? YOU MEAN THE 6 OF THEM? What are they doing here? This was supposed to be our date but they showed up to ruin it” L glare at them.

“I know L but don’t let them seen us. You know what they will do. We better get out of here and fast.” Signal You to L as he nod.

Right when two of you were almost leaving Yoseob & Junghyung from B2ST saw you and Myung Soo. They started calling their members. After being spotted by the B2ST, two of you run as L hold your hand and run as fast as they could to avoid them as both of you went out of Air.

While B2ST was catching up . Lucky both of you manage to puzzled them through the crowds. After losing track to CUBE you & Myung Soo were totally exhausted by the chasing and started to hide between the boxes.

“Are they gone?” gasp you

“Hold on let me check” As L went to look at the place he saw Kikwang who seem to be looking at each direction. L closed up your mouth from making another sound since you and him were totally tired off the run. You closed up his from making another sound. Waiting for Kikwang to leave.

Finally the danger was over Kikwang was gone with the others to look at another direction. As you and L were almost leaving through the exit but was block by the B2ST members. You and L took the other path but it was block so does the other path.

“Well…. Well look what the Cat had brought in. If it isn’t KIM MYUNG SOO along with his little girlfriend ~~~~~~. What a pleasant surprised” smirk the leader Dong joon.

“Surprised to see you to YOON DONG JOON I presume” you answer.

“Nice to see you as well ~~~~~ and you’re getting more prettier than usual.” Smile Dong Joon

“It’s my style not yours and be gone Dong Joon” hissed you to Leader.

 Dong Joon came closer to both of you as he almost touch your face when L “Don’t you dare touch her with your fitly hands of yours Dong Joon” as L pulled you back to him.

 “L I have a plan but its kind a risky” you whisper to L

“What plan? A fight?”  Guess L

“BINGO L FIGHT THEM” snap your fingers

“How ~~~~~~ there are 6 B2st members in front of us and only 2 of us. I don’t think that will be enough. More importantly you’re a girl. They can take advantage on you easily.” Answer L to you through whispering.

“Kim Myung Soo don’t misjudge me. I can wipe them out in seconds. Are you in or not?”

“Of course I’m in dealing with the B2ST to get out of here. On the count of 3.”

While the two of your starting your plan, Junghyung aka the joker “Hey what are you planning there?”

“Ani JUST THIS L” as you bent your head down L gave a hard punch right on Joker’s face leaving him unconscious. Yoseob, Dong Woon & Hyung Seung went forward to attack L but you kick them hard on the chest.

Without your notice Kikwang went slaping you hard on the face. That really made you went up high. You smile with an evil aura while smirk saying “YOU’RE SO DEAD FOR DOING THAT” and went straight at him fast like lighting and flip him over on the ground.

“Now your left. Any last words?” ask you to the leader Dong Joon.

“Looks like you improve a lot. ~~~~~~. There’s still time for you to reconsider it” held Dong Joon hand to you. 

“I have told you my final word IS NO” AS you rejected.

“Guess you leave me no choice ~~~~~~”

“Like?” you question.

When you were off guard Dong Joon went for his attack towards you. “~~~~~~ LOOK OUT” scream L to you. Before Dong Joon attack almost hit you. Lucky L caught behind him right on time and :POW: there was a punch on L’s face.

“OPPA!!!!” you went to look at L “Gwenchana?”

“You’re  so dead Dong Joon for hurting my boyfriend.” You wanted to hit Dong Joon but your body was almost wiped out. No choice but you went with everything you got and POW Dong Joon was already on the ground unconscious.

In the meantime you and L started running again going through the block until you reach at the saves place. You went to one medical shop and bought some aids for the injury. You put some on L’s face and of course he grone in pain.

“Thanks for saving me. I caught off guard. Mian”

“It’s ok as long as you’re safe I’m willing to protect you”

“Oho, looks who talking. Yah you think you’re great here take this” as you poke the injury at L mouth.

“OUCH!!!! THAT HURTS ~~~~~~” groaning in pain

“Mian L oppa and we better go find some shelter it’s getting dark” said you to L who see the sky that was turning night.

“Right. I think we can take a shelter at my house. It’s around here.”

“Your house? O.0 you were shocked that L take a shelter at his house. You just can’t believed it. (A/n: L house address I don’t really know since he’s staying with s at a new apartment that’s all I know)

“Yes my house. Wea?” ask L to you who seem surprised.

“Nothing, I didn’t know you have a house. And don’t you think it’s a bit dangerous.

What dangerous? Like?” Myung Soo asked.

“Hello Myung Soo Oppa if my brothers finds out that I’m at your house. They would totally freak out and believe me they will especially CAP my older brother Bang Min Soo. You know how ‘overprotective’ brother he is in the Family.” You continued.

“Relax ~~~~~~. You give them a call said you are at my house. If they don’t believe. Just pass the phone me and I will explain to them alright.”

“Fine, You said it yourself L and where’s your house anyway? Question you to L.

“Just a corner to my right. Why?”

“We better hurry up after all you really need to aid your that first” you point at your face where Dong Joon hit L.

“Right let’s go” As L and You walking  together to arrived at L House.