Part 2

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

As he read,

Dearest Husband,

Before my times runs out I’m saving my last strength to write down saying this so many times that you will not leave me as I insisted you to do it. You were just stubborn as always just liked our daughter, you know she has both of our gens. Look how our child has grown up to a beautiful girl. Don’t you think so?

Chuckled he a bit as he continued

Just liked our childhood days when we first met. Nampyeon of all my years you have given me such perfect life ny blessing me such wonderful memories. You were not as any husband who would leave a wife who has some diese that can’t be cured. Remembering about your words that wouldn’t leave me till the very end. My heart was thrilled to have a wonderful husband like you.

I wish that one day you would forgive me for making you to leave. Mianada nampyeon, I’m afraid this is my last final step and I believed my time is up. Once she found out the truth, give her some time. Be strong my dear husband, my final wish is to have a wonderful memories about we as a happy family for me to have a cherish life. I leave you with a poem as a Goodbye for now and I always love you…

 

From  your beloved wife

“Of all those years I’ve been thinking about how you would never forgive me and now the truth has revealed. If you really want to crush, turn my life miserable down till the earth I am ready for it. Just waiting for you’re moved. DO IT.”

After what he had said you were not the hateful as you speak in a normal tune.

“Back in the dream, mom ask me to forgive you. At first I was thinking why should I forgive you, I thought mom was insane and now this …….. the truth…………………. About why you left, I just don’t know why…………………………. Just then tears coming out  from your eyes without you releasing as he noticed it

“~~~~~ your crying”

You touch it by releasing and wipe but it was still pouring out. Normally tears will stop once he or she is alright from the trauma but

“Why am I crying? I usually cried when I tried to control but now why…………. >; Right then when he hug you cried out everything  “Mianhae appa ~~~~, mianadah for letting you suffer alone….” You were still crying as he was still hugging.

Not far from behind your brothers were listening to what they just heard. They saw you crying it was like you were letting it out everything.

CAP the oldest looked at you as he give a leaving signal for two of you to be alone. Leaving to give a space for it.

 

 

 

 

OK next week i will be on a holiday with my parents aT Singapore to celebrate my baby boy nephew since he is going to have a full moon so i'll be back after christmas but not to worry i'll try to upload it there if i have time. 

Happy holidays =)