CHAPTER 38: THE END OF B2ST.

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

“SORRY ….. Did we miss something out?” said Eli whose hair has been blonde.

“Of course we did Eli. We missed the whole action.” Said kiseop who seem to be unpleasant by the mood. Yup that interruption was been disturbed by

“U-KISS!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Dong Joon who was displease with them.

“In case you’re asking, were here to settle things between you that is.” said Hoon.

“Or you mean let’s kick his butts.” Added up by dong ho’s word.

Hearing that makes you, L and the rest gave a small crack laughter.

“Nice one dong ho.”Said Kevin.

“Ok that’s enough chatting why not go help the injured.” Said soo hyunthe leader.

Neh Hyung.”

U-kiss split by going in different direction. Dong Ho & Kiseop went to help you & L.

“What took you guys so long? I was almost finishing him up” said you who seems confident.

“Oh ya if you wanna elimate him with all thses bruises. You think you can do it?” answer Kiseop.

“I can no thanks to that no good joker who I have lost half of my energy to beat him up.”

Neo?? Beat the joker aka Jung hyun.” Answered Dong Ho whose  mouth made an O shape.

“Save that later. Dong Ho, Kiseop help me and L up. As you went up “I have some unfinished business that Dong Joon that needs to be settle.”

You wanted to charge in but Kiseop & Dong Ho blocked your way. “MOVE!!!!”

“~~~~~ aren’t you forgetting something?” question Kiseop to you.

“Liked what Kiseop?”you answer back.

“Noona did you forget that eli is expert in taekwondo. Dong Joon doesn’t even how serious in that situation.

“Good thinking. Thanks for reminding me Dong Ho, Kiseop.

On the other hand Eli was on Dong Joon as he storm in with the same attack mode that hit you & L and Dong Ho & Kiseop were right who knew that Eli was expert in taekwondo. Eli made a fast kick (just like in u-kiss vampire).

 

With that kind of swift it’s impossible for dong joon. Through it he fell but was dozed off a bit unknown to him, Hoon was waiting for an open chance and he did. Beating Dong Joon up was almost equally the same with that its done for Yoon Dong Joon.

The injury that dong joon had was been added up eli and hoon as he put up his head a bit to speaks

“What the hell are you? How can you have those strength left.”

You went towards Dong Joon who was hurt

“Liked I said Dong Joon, you messed with the wrong person and for your information Eli and Hoon there expert in taekwondo. Consider yourself unlucky.... ah.... Dong Joon you . :showing your thumb upside down:

Dong Joon who was the toughest, strongest with his groups eventually OUT and fainted. That was the end of B2ST. No more violent anymore.