CHAPTER 26: Incoming Son DONG WOON

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

As you were on your way back home. Someone is following you at the back as you can sense it. You stop and turn around “Stop following me around. I know you’re there. Come out!!!”

The guy cane out from the shadows and it was none other than the CUBE

“Just as I suspected you really are one different girl ~~~~~ah” said his normal voice while smiling to you.

“I should have known it was you SON DONG WOON. WHAT DO YOU WANT? IF YOU ARE ASKINF ME TO JOIN TO YOUR SCHOOL I REJECT THE offer. And you better get out of my way.” As You glare DONG WOON a warning not to messed with you.

“I just came to see you wondering how are you doing. Would you mind?” talk Dong woon with his sweet voice.

“Let see that's nice of you Dong Woon but didn't You heard what L said that I’m already his girl and not to mess with Him.”

“You’re L girlfriend? Prove it.”

“Suit yourself if you don’t believe but here’s the proof.” You showed the ring to Dong Woon.

“Oh really? Where’s your boyfriend. Should he protect his girl form the Cube? I guess he’s a coward.”

At the very moment

“Sorry to disappoint you Dong Woon. But you better take back what you just said. Cause if you messed with ~~~~~ you have to mess with me!!!!”

You saw “L Oppa? Neo Wae…” right before you continued

L pull you behind him with his glare anger face AND “SONG DONG WOON YOU REALLY HAVE SOME GUTS TO SHOWED UP HERE. DIDN’T YOU EVEN CARE OF YOUR SAFETY?”

“I want to do what I want it’s none of your business Chicken”

“Owh... Why you little....” You stop L from over flaming. As you glance At Dong Woon saying

“Listen here SON DONG WOON. I don’t mind you saying but DON’T YOU DARE TO ACCUSED ANYTHING HARSH TO MY BOYFRIEND AND MY BROTHERS. I CAN EASILY WIPE YOU OUT IN A MINUTE JUST LIKE I DID TO YOUR MEMBERS & LEADER."

“Your brothers? The TEEN TOP. WOW so it’s true you’re actually their sister. Pretty much hah.”

“SCRAM it Dong Woon. LEAVE.” You hissed at him asking him to leave.

“Fine i’ll leave but were not done yet. Sooner or later  will get you.” As Dong woon leave within the shadows gone.

You however almost lose spirit lucky L manages to hold you “Gwenchana?

 

Na Gwenchana L Oppa. He’ll be back. And L did you followed me?” You asked L about it

Aigoo ~~~~~ I just can’t let my girl walk back home alone. Nuh Bapo” as he hit you head little bit.

“Anyway Gomawo L” you smile.

“About that welcome and I have something to ask you since we’re not working I was wondering if you... I mean we.... could..... go out..... on a Date?”

“About that Ok. Let’s go on a DATE then and you should be going back. See you tomorrow L Bye and goodnight.” You waved to L

“Bye ~~~~~ and goodnight see you tomorrow.”

You went inside your house as you close the door. CAP was already standing in front of you as you went in “WHAT?”

“Saw L was outside what was he doing here?”

“He was protecting me.”

“Protecting you? Wae?” CAP asked again

“Because out of nowhere Song Dong Woon from the Cube showed up. And don’t worry L manage to came right on time. Anyway I’m tired oppa I don’t want to talk anymore. I need to have a bath after that I go sleep Night” you talked finish to CAP and went straight upstairs to your room.

“Night ~~~~~.” Said CAP as you waved your left hand up.

 

Unknown to your brothers you were totally happy that you are actually going out with Kim Myung Soo plus on a date. While at your room. You were totally almost screaming up inside. As you had a nice bath you laid down at your bedroom.