CHAPTER 36: BACK ON

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

By the time you & L arrive boy everything was totally like a world war type no wait it went like  hell. Instead of looking at everywhere. Both You & L spotted Amber, Seung Yeon, your brothers & infinite. Both of them were already in battle but that was not enough. You saw that they were almost losing up their strength and so two of you went in to help by spilt into different directions to help the others.

Ricky was almost beaten up badly when Yoseob was just about to finish of the ‘trash’ of it but you tap him on his shoulder. Yoseob trun back to see who was behind him but his eyes were wide open as if he saw a ghost coming back from the death.

“You…. How did you escape? You shouldn’t be….”

“Surprise? We’ll let see I BROKE DOWN THE DOOR WITH THE HELP OF SOMEONE YOU KNOW AND BY THE WAY YOU’RE TOASTED FOR MESSING WITH THE PERSON WHO IS RELEATED TO ME. BE READY TO GET BUSTED!!!!

 

Right after you finish the sentences you immediately flip Yoseob backwards and bang he was out. Ricky was realeaved to see you safe and alive

“Noona….!!!” Ricky voice was loosen up.

“Save your strength Ricky. Right now I want you called U-kiss. Need back up. And stay here I’ll go help the others.”

“Noona be careful”

Äraso now go rest.”

After a short talk with Ricky everyone was busy fighting. Hyunseung was about to finish his job trash with L.Joe. You grab his wrist “I DON’T THINK I’M ALLOWED YOU TO DO THAT TO MY BROTHERS” while you dashing in and kick him hard on his upper body causing him hard on the floor to get up.

BEAST who was just about to create history on winning stood frozen like time was just stop because of the ground floor sound someone was standing Smokes were covering so they couldn’t recognise was the person standing “Way a go Hyun Seung & Yoseob. That take a while to finish of the trash” said Dong Joon. As the smoke went out by the strong wind what they saw was a nightmare them cause two of their own members was hit down and they thought it was l.joe & ricky but instead they saw you who was getting burn up.

“YO BEAST, GUESS WHO’S BACK. YOU GUYS ARE SO BUSTED FOR KIDAPING, LOCKING ME UP AT A ROOM AND FOR HURTING MY BROTHERS Plus calling them a trash!!!.”

NEO how did you.... and what did you did to my members?” said Dong Woon who was in a shock.

“Your members OH LET’S SEE AH!! By the way here’s a friend of yours. As you went at the side B2st was horrified to Hyun Seung & Yoseob hurt. Now there’s two down so that’s just left the 4 of you. And I’ll tell you what a trash is.”

As you started breaking your knuckle all together by each fingers “You guys have some unfinished business with me that needs to be settle starting from you joker.” You pointing At Jung Hyun aka Joker then the rest.