Chapter 17: NIGHT CLUB

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT0Tk8fbGMA -BOYFRIEND= I'LL BE THERE ENG SUBS :D

After you becomes L’s Girl, causing all of the girls crying. When Amber & Seung Hyun showed up “~~~~~~~ heard that you’re officially L’s girl.” “Ya congrats ~~~~~~”

 

You hearing those words from Amber & Seung Hyun “EXCUSE ME GIRLS, Myung Soo & I are not officially Couple yet” you answered back to those two.

“Really? I don’t believed Cause ur reaction is different from the previous ~~~~~~~ we know.” Amber while Seung Hyun continued “Ya ever since L tell to The Cube that you’re his GIRL. You seemed to liked Myung Soo” teased Seung Hyun

“SEUNG HYUN THAT’S NOT TRUE…I…”

“Don’t lie we know” teased Amber & Seung hyun to you. You couldn’t controlled your anger and started chasing after them “THAT’S IT. YOU TWO ARE DEAD!!!!” You went chasing after them but instead you accidently  bump into L who was passing through. Almost making you fall but he managed to hold you up.

 

The two of you meet an eye contact “Thanks L” “Welcome” as he went off. While you were feeling your heart beat pumping fast. So does L.

Today you was supposed to work but due to the manager busyness shop he gives you a  break. You were on your way back when you heard some kitty sound *meow--- meow*. You stoped ur brake and went to look for the kitty  while listening where the sound is coming from. You found the lost kitty inside a box. It was a Siamese kitten. “Awh poor you, kitty are you lost? Well don’t worry I’ll take care of you” And up you took the kitty back to your house.

 

You started bathing up the kitty. Cleaning it up and dry it using the hairdryer. “Now you look clean.Since no wants you I’ll take you in. How about I named you Miki. You liked it?” The kitty respond back to you *meow* saying yes.

“Alright, Welcome Miki” smiled you.

 

You were busy playing with Miki when you got a call from the phone “Yobuseyo”

“Youbuseyo ~~~~~~~ nayo Amber”

“Oh Amber what is it?”

“Just want to inform you that will be going to the night club are you coming?”

“Sure I’ll come after I finish playing with Miki”

“Miki? Whose Miki?” asked Amber

“It’s a Kitten name that I gave. I found it inside the box”

“Alright be sure to send some picture of the kitty. I want to see and don’t forget about the night Club. Bye”

“Neh, Algasumida Amber, I’ll be there. Bye”

After talking finish to Amber you snap some picture of Miki and sent it to Amber. Few minutes later You received a text from Amber

=WAHHH SO CUTE THE KITTY!!!!! AND HELLO MIKI :D

You laugh after you read Amber message. While you were getting ready for the Club when you look at the clock at your room. 

 

Few minutes later you were done with your clothes. You wearing

. Once that done you went out from the house door and took a taxi with it. Off you went to the club.

When you arrived at the club. You went straight in  ans spotted Amber. She was wearing .When you noticed her hair collour  “AMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?”

“Oh my hair. I blonde it using my sisters help.”

But why Amber? I thought you prefer black hair”

“Let say that I wanna try it on to change styles.”

“It figures btw where’s Seung Hyun? I don’t see her around?”

“She went in early with Woo hyun. Once she and Namstar get together they blah… blah…”

“Amber I get it. No need to continue. Come on let’s go in” You stop Amber from talking. Once both of you went in however you were not watching where you are walking when you bump into him the boy who you saved from the Cube SHIN DONG HO

 

“Mianhae… ~~~~~~?”

You turned “DONG HO? What are you doing here?”

 

“I came with my hungs. You?” Dong ho asked you

“Friends. Did you get into trouble again Dong Ho”

“This time nope” He answered back. But was interrupted by Amber “~~~~~~ what’s taking you so long and who’s this?”

 “Amber, this is Shin Dong Ho the boy that I saved him from the Cube which I mention at the school. Dong Ho this my friend Amber.” You introduce.

“Oh, please to meet you” Greeted him to Amber so does her. 

 

“Ok enough of the chat here. Were going to missed the fun in there so hurry up.”

So the 3 of u went inside the club, listening to beat music that the dj put it on. Dong Ho went to introduce s to you “~~~~~~~ah let me introduce my  Hyungs.”

“Anyounghaseyo Na Shin Soo Hyun im-nida. Leader of the group. Besides me is Kevin Woo aka angelic flower boy. That is Lee kiseop. The ulazzang guy.” He continued

“Hi there I’m AJ Kim Jae Seop, besides me is Eli Kim Young Jea aka Pigeon guy. Over there Yeo Hoo Min but we called him Hoon and that is our Maknae and together we are U-KISS 

 

 

You bowed at them while introducing you & Amber “Anyounghaseyo Na Kim ~~~~~~ im nida and this “Na AmberJosephine Liu But called me Amber.”

“COME ON LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!! LET THE FUN BEGIN. You, Amber were enjoying the music beat when some jerk came near you.

 “Hey Girl you alone? Come oppa will keep you company” but you rejected it “No thanks I can handle it by myself. Excuse me” you was about to leave when that guy grab hold on you but instead you grabbed his arm and twisted it like a Hapkiddo style. He was groaning with pain. “Let me tell you 7 things. DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!!!! GOT THAT” you let go off his arm.

He was about to hit you but someone manage to hold it, “Who the hell are you?” You turned to see who was it and tada it was L KIM MYUUNG SOO “BUZZ OFF jerk she’s my women.”

“She’s your women. Gezz WHAT A BAD LUCK I HAD.” Mumble him then leave.

“Gomawo L and what brings you here?” You asked Myung Soo who was actually at The club.

“I actually didn’t wanted to come but I was been forced by That Namstar who wanted me to keep him company while he was busy with his YEOJA. I was about to leave them I saw you. What about you?”

“I followed Amber here and I meet U-kiss accidently.”

“There here?”

“Yup, Inside there talking” Both of you still talking the Dj club changed the music for the better space. L asked you for a dance “Wanna dance”. You smile “Of course I would loved to”

So both of you dance together at the club. Listening to the music beat.      

Once enjoying at the club you were almost sleeping while Amber she went home early due to some things that’s need to be done. You carefully took step by step watching where you are going but instead you slip. L manage to catch hold on you as he brought you back using a piggy back.

Once L reach at your house CAP was already waiting in front of  the house “Sorry to bothered you L. Trouble you to pick her up.”

L handed You to Cap who was still slumbering in your sleep CAP pick you up using a bride style and went back inside the house then L left.

CAP manage to put you back on your bed while The kitty were still sleeping. He pulled the blanket and put it on. He was looking as how you sleep. And he kissed you forhead then leaves the room closing the door without making any sound.

 

L however was at his home who just came out from the bathroom  he still can’t remove your image on how you sleep. And how the two of you enjoyed dancing together at the club. He just closed his eyes and smile while holding his Pillow on his bed. (A/N : MYUNG SOO BED    

=============================================================================================== 

Chapter 17 update & sorry for the conversation. I manage to finish up this Chapter until 1.45 a.m Now i'm going to sleep and enjoy the chapter Goodnight/ ANYOUNGHI JUMUSOSEYO =)