CHAPTER 31

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

As L woke up from his sleep. He notice that you were not in anymore. He thought you went back home so he went to the kitchen to have some breakfast, He saw a note that was written from you

“Oppa if you are wondering where am I. I went back home early, your brother wanted to wake you but I rather Prefer not to disturbed you, In an exchange I made breakfast so just warm it up of your hungry.

From ~~~~~ :3

L smile as he remove the cover he saw the food that you made. L was impressed by your cooking. As he eat up finish like he never tasted it. But unknown to L. He thought you were safely back home but you were being kidnap.

 

Back to you,

You wake up as your eyes open. You were in an different room You flash backwards that you were going back home but instead you bump into Doon Joon. He knocked you out after taking his chance. You got up from the bed quietly and went towards the door. Out of luck it was lock. You give up. No matter how much effort that you tried it was useless.

You wanted to make an emergency call to  but notice that your bag was not with you. However someone open the door. It was Doon Joon with his minions. You expressions face changed into a bad moody.

 

“Nice to see you awake ~~~~~~. Sorry for my hardness that I did to you.”

“You did it on purpose Doon Joon. I knew you are such a sly fox as always.” Negative talk back to him.

“Hey watch your words Girl. Respect the leader!!!!” said Yoseob.

“LIKED I CARE!!!! The only person that I respect is my brothers and my boyfriend. You can’t make me force to and… you guys are nothing but a bunch of cowards”

After hearing your word. The others were going to you but Doon Joon halt them. One of them Jun Hyung disobey him as he grabbed your neck like he was almost chocking you. His hands squeeze at your neck making you almost hard to breath. It was like he was suffocating you to death.

The maknea Dong Woon notice this let go of his hands, You were brought back to life making you coffin breathless but it was not done yet Jung Hyun the joker was still on his moves but Kikwang, Hyung seung manage to grab hold on him.

The leader Doon Joon glare at Him. Jung Hyun knows that he made a mistake for hurting you as he stop his moves. Yoseob and Dong Woon tried to help you up standing but you  moves your hands away from them

“Sorry for what my member did. Are you alright? Can you stand?” Doon Joon tires to help you up but you

“I DON’T NEED YOU TO SYIMPHETAISED ME. I CAN STAND ON MY OWN.” You  shouted back at Doon  Joon.

“Fine then if you need anything just…..” stop by Dong Joon words.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!” as you scream

“Hey you should be thankful enough to our leader. If he wasn’t here you’ll be chocked to death by Junghyun already.” Said Yoseob but his mouth was closed up by Hyung Seung.

“If you don’t want to beaten up badly by her like what she did to us so we better keep our mouth shut” Whisper Hyung Seung to Yoseob.

 

After hearing from Hyung Seung Yoseob at first didn’t want to remember the pain and kicks from you so he kept his mouth shut up.   Right after you shouted Dong Joon and his gangs left the rooms. You went to the door before it’s closed up By the time you reach it was locked by outside.

You bang, Kick the door waiting the outside person to open while screaming “LET ME OUT !!!!!! YOU CAN’T KEEP ME FROM HERE!!! I SWEAR IF I GET OUT OF HERE I’LL BEAT YOU ALL UP EVERY LAST ONE!!!!! MY BROTHERS AND L WILL SOON COME TO RESCUE ME AFTER WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE”

 

The B2ST was just hearing you  screaming.

Before he left Dong Joon asked Dong Woon the maknae “Keep an eye on her, Don’t let her out of your sight.” Said the leader to the maknae while guarding the door.

 

Everything you tried was useless. They didn’t seem to bother you cried dripping out the tears from your eyes. You know they only wanted you but now every person that is closed/related to you get’s involved. You couldn’t do anything more but crying.

Meanwhile L was busy eating his breakfast that you made, He got a call from your brothers

“Yobuseyo L”

“Yobuseyo CAP hyung? Weayo”

“Pali naya emergency Meeting call now.” The phone end that was all.

L look puzzled wondering why CAP hyung wanted an meeting call. L wonder what was the cause of it.

At the XXXXx place

L along with Infinite, u-kiss and teen top was there looking by the stress faces in them only L doesn’t not. “Hyung I came as fast as I could. What’s the emergency?”

“Read this and you’ll know. Someone mailed it at our mailed box house without leaving a name on it.” CAP pass the letter to L as saying:


To Kim Myung Soo/L from INFINTE and the rest of the groups

I have your girlfriend at my hands. If you want to save her. Come to the Cube ALONE tonight at MIDNIGHT BY YOURSELF. If not you will never see you her again. REMEMBER AT MIDNIGHT.

FROM B2ST.

As soon as L read finish the letter he crumbled the paper and going to rescue you but was blocked by Sung Gyu the leader.

Hyung bikyo I have to saved ~~~~~”

 

“I wish I could let you go but I don’t think that’s a good idea”

 

“And why is that Hyung?”

 

“It could be a trap to lure you. Right now ~~~~~ is their hands. We need a Plan to save ~~~~.”

 

“I don’t care whether we need a plan or not but I’m going.”

 

“L.…. You can’t” 

 

“Sung gyu Hyung Miahae” finish L words to Sunggyu and out of no where Amber gave a punch on L’s face, receiving him to drop down. L glaces At Amber

“WHAT’S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU?”

 

“ME, ANI BUT YOU SEEM TO BE THE PROBLEM Myung Soo” point Amber’s finger to L who seems to be a hurry. He wanted to say something but he didn’t know what to say.

 

“So You just ZIP UP YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN TO HYUNGS WHAT DO THEY WANT TO SAY, UNDERSTAND!!!!” scream Amber to L.

 

“Why are you doing this?”

 

“Because to us ~~~~ is our best friend.” Said Amber

 “And best friends should help each other. Right Amber” said Seung Hyun.

 

“You got that right Seung Hyun. Yo Infinite leader Sung Gyu right? Would you mind continue the plan that you were just talking about.”

 

The atmosphere was completely back to normal. “Neh, Thanks Amber. So here’s the plan. We need a decoy so that the B2ST would not known that a trap for them.” As Sung gyu begin tell his and some of your brothers ideas plan about how your friends, brothers and your boyfriend are trying to take you out safely form the Cube without them noticing.

 

 “L look up at the sky  “~~~~ Hang In there. Will be coming to save you. Just hold on. I promise I’ll be there.”

You however was still locked up at the room guarding by Dong Woon. But you seem to have some feeling that you definitely heard L’s voice from far away. You Trust L and your brothers and the rest that they will come as you place your palm at the window.

 

===================================================== 

Ok sorry for the late update i've been busy lately. Morever who ever has some ideas pls noted me Cause i;m completely out TQ  COMMENTS```````````````