Chapter 41

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

The next day, your friends, brothers and L’s teammates came to visit. Out from it U-kiss came as well. They brought some fruits along. Ricky added up some jokes to lighten up everyone even telling me what is happing at school since I’m out. Lucky he had inform about the wound thanks to his hyungs so he stop at one of the time for your safety.

While everyone was busy chattering some nurse and doctor came. Releasing the doctor was here you hurriedly called him with a formal greeting. “Oh... Doctor Lee.”

“Anyounghaseyo,,, “ Bowed your friends, L teammates, Teen top and U-kiss at 90D.

“Annyounghaseyo” said the doctor as he smile “Are you both feeling much better now?”

“We’re almost getting better. Thanks for asking and what brings you here doc?” Said L who is speaking in a informal way.

“L........ Respect a little.” You were furious the way L spoke.

“It’s alright I came here to inform both of you a good news.

“What good news?

Doctor Lee just smile “ Seeing that both of your injuries are getting healed, we decided to discharged both of you early from the hospital.”

“Uisa Chonmalyo?”

The doctor nod his head. Your friends, Infinte, Teen top, u-kiss even you and L were joyed hearing the news from the doctor.

“However on one condition.

PAUSE both of you when they heard the word ‘however’ they were extreamly nervous.

“Both of you can’t do any hard work if not the wound may open up again plus get lot’s of rest. Understand?”

“Ne algesumida pakssanim Lee for the advice.” Relived by both of you. As you ask Dr. Lee


“ May I know when can we be discharged from here?

“Tomorrow. Well then since I’m done here, I’ll excuse myself. Continue your conversation then.”

“Ne... Khamsahamida.”

You smile with cheer along with your friends.

“~~~~~ that’s great, we can spent time together again.”

“Yup with the three of us again.”

“Gomawo Amber, Seung Yeon wish I can but you heard the doctor said ‘NEED A LOT OF REST’” you place both hands as a give up sign.

“No worries will wait”.

“Us too.” Said the rest of Infinte.

“NOT YOU, ITS FOR ME, GIRLS PRIVERCY.”

“Ya,, leave the gilrs stuff alone. We have our boys as well.” Said L who supported you.

Assumingly they did listen to what L said as they completely throw L’s word at the side.  

 

At that time the clock on the wall were U-kiss look at the time. Soo hyun made a face signal to the rest.

“Sorry guys, ladies we have to go. Something came up and we have um…….. something that………. You know that needs to do.” Said Kiseop.

“Sorry, we can’t sent you and L off from the hospital tomorrow.” Said Hoon.

“It’s ok I know you guys are busy with your stuff but we can still meet up right.”

“Hopefully we will, ~~~~” said Dong Ho

“~~~~~, L. I wish both of you a happy relationship.” Wishes  Soo hyun to both od you.”

“Gomawo Soo hyun.”

“Guys Let’s go.”

“Good Bye Ladies. Hope to see you again.” Speak Eli who bowed as a gentlemen you girls. The trio boys glared at Eli making an lighting zap saying : HANDS OFF OUR GIRLS!!!!!: as a warning.

U-kiss said their goodbye to you all. As they leave Dong Ho stop for a moment as he said “Bye ~~~~. Hope to see you again.”

“Same to you dong ho and stay out of trouble.”

 “Ne anyoung hi kyeseyo.”bowed dong ho at 90*D”as he went out with his hyungs. Out from the hospital Dong Ho faces was calm but inside him was sad.

“Don’t you think we should tell ~~~~ about it.”

“We can’t tell her. It’s a surprised”

But it’s guilty for not telling her that we gonna perfrom at her school for the prom.”

That’s because if there has something on that didn’t goes smoothly they will call us for back up. Just relax Dong Ho. Right now focused on the dance step for the prom.”

Back to you who were still at the hospital with a cheering smile drop.

“Guys……..”

They were still talking who didn’t catch that on. You called for the second time

“Guys……. Excuse me!!!!!!!”

 But still ignored it. This time without calling them for the third time you exhale in and out as you put your last fingers at the side of your mouth and made a big loud whistle  

:-PPPPPPWWWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!-:

Making their ears closed automatically. That took their attention for now.