Letter & secret revealed

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

You started reading

To my dearest daughter ~~~~~,

When you have read this letter it means that I’m no longer here. It’s time for me to tell you the truth about your father why he left. The reason he left is not because of a wealthy woman but due to my own decision.  *Omma choice?* As you countinue reading I know how hard for you to be in this state by hating him. I was so afraid weather I’m doing the right thing or not by telling you a lie about your father. He actually didn’t wanted to leave instead staying with me till by my side after soon he had found out that I have cancer.  So I asked my best friend to look after you when I’m gone. Your brother also knew it along. Please Don’t blame us for telling you. My dear I wanted to say thank you for being with me and giving me strength to fight this dieses. When I first saw you seeing him leave in front of you I thought you’ll cry but instead you hold it along with you. ~~~~ Omma’s thankfull for you being together with me, before I closed please give this other letter to your father also the necklace he was the one who presented it to me  on your wedding day.

~~~~ no matter how much you take the sufferings nor we by our side Omma and oppa are still in your heart and we LOVE You. Take care noe my beloved daughter.

From your dearest mother.

Once you read finish you fell on your knees with pouring tears coming from your eyes. Instantly you thought everything that you saw seeing ‘him’ leave when you were a child but who didn’t knew that all these years that your own mother told you a lie.

A LIE you felt heartbroken and sad. “How could she do this, HOW COULD YOU OMMA!!!!!” YOU looking at your picture frame beside your bed table. “If only you told me the truth about ‘he’ I wouldn’t have hated him for all these years. WEA!!!!!!!............. WAE!!!!!!!!!!!!” You broke into tears of shatterness in your room for long.

Your brothers  were getting worried about you.

“I’m worried about noona. She hasn't been out from the room after we left from her old house. Do you think she could…… ANDWAE…..” Ricky who was so worried from what imagination he think. Until the oldest spoke “Ricky chill you’re way too much of imagination. I’ll go talk to her.”

The rest teen top spoke together “ Good luck Hyung.” Cause they are scared of you after the incident of Chunji.

Cap went up from the stairs going towards your room. At last right when CAP was about to knock immediately you open your door. Teen top went to hide themselves once your angry but today you’re not. CAP notice your expression look, you pushes CAP away nu going downstairs didn’t even bother by talking just passing through them as you were looking for someone in the house.  Finally you turn direction to your brothers and asked “Has anyone seen him”

They blinked “Him? He’s downstairs at the reading room. Wea”

“Aniya anyway thanks” off you went to the reading room. You stood at the door by giving a knock

*KNOCK... KNOCK*

“Come in” as you open the door. He didn't expected you were here.

“~~~~, is there a problem? Why do you look so gloomy?” he ask you right after he spotted your eyes.

“I came here ask you something.”

“What is it?” Ask he to you

“Back then at old home where you decided to leave. Sashi illya?” Once he heard about it his expression change

“Yes”

You calm down yourself while gripping your fist tightly.

“Let me ask you again. Did you truly left us there or was it someone else who asked you to do it.” You asking him again.

“~~~~, what’s gotten into you? Are you sick?” right after he ask you burst out

“I’M NOT SICK!!!! JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT!!!!!!!!!! I want to know the truth weather what’s written inside here is it true?” you showed him the letter that was on your hand.

“Where did you........ find it?

“At my old home.” * Please tell me it’s not true*  Your heartbeat was pumping  fast waiting for his answer. In the end his  eyes shut and  said “I think it’s time for you to know the truth. No more hiding it anymore and yes everything is true. Your mother did has cancer.”

“Why didn't she tell me this before she left.” You trying to control your anger.

“She would but on that day was your birthday. She do wanted to tell but she couldn't.”

“But why does she has to tell to my brother but not me. EVERYTHING IS A LIE...................

YOU’RE LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

That very moment he raises his voice “IT’S NOT A LIE ~~~~~~ IT’S THE TRUTH. SHE WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY. HAPPY AS ALWAYS WHEN WE WERE FAMILY. YOU THINK I LEFT BECAUSE OF ANOTHER WOMAN, KUGEA ANIDAH.”

“Then what was your reason who sudden ask a divorce? I’m sure you cheated back on her didn't you?”

“It wasn’t me but it was your mother who wanted it. And I didn’t cheat on behind her back. Kimmy out of all every woman I met your mother is the apple of my eye that I love her the most.  Despite of her leaving so soon, she asked her own best friend to look after us. She was not the problem why we divorce and it has nothing to do with it. I felt so depressed right when she ask a sudden divorce by herself.

“Then why didn’t you stop mom?”

“I had no other choice but to fulfil her wish.  It’s all my fault that your happiness shatters away.”

It hit you for the first time you seeing he your father cried right in front of you. Your hatred revenge feelings inside you vanish giving you a shocking event. After what everything what you heard from him. You stood still without moving while the other  letter that was on your hand manage to awake you.

You went stepping forward to him as you gave him the letter saying “A letter from mother, she asked me to give this to you as she prefer you reading it to her.” Handed him the letter as he removed the upper.   

 

will countine in part 2