mystery box part 2

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 Amber, Seung Yeon and your brothers were happy to both you and L. Along the way to your old house getting something that has been kept hidden there. By giving the instruction from your friends according from until it has reached as the destination end.

 

One by one got down from the car as you looked at your old home from outside *Nothing has changed much since I moved.*  Teen top and L were the first time seeing your old house L.joe was astonished “Ïs this really ~~~~ old house? Wow it’s looks nice.”

Skipping L.joe talking you went focused on where’s the other spare key that you has kept was still at under the flower pot and YES it was there the spare key hidden under the pot thankfully you unlocked the doorknob and went in. Everything was covered with white cloth from top to the bottom. All the things in the house has been cleaned up even the garden was already filled with wild grass.

“Ok let’s slipt up into 3 group and find the box. It could be anywhere.

Teen top go to the basement, L & I  check at the storeroom while Seung Yeon, Amber you girls search in the house.

“Yes ma’am, Roget that” Salute Teen top to you while your friends gave a small chucked.

The storeroom

After a short conversation with the others you and L started searching from up to the toe but could find anything there.

“Looks like it’s not here. Let’s search the other one over there.

“I’ll search here while you search there.”

“Let do it.”

You look everywhere looking for the box, even at your most hiding place. As for L he’s also helping you finding the box.

“Found it.”

“No not here, you?”

 “The same. I guess it’s not here. Let’s go to Seung Yeon and Amber maybe they will find it.”

“I agree with you.” Said L.  Along coming down you just felt the wound and “~~~~ Gwencha?” said L who seem worried.  “I’m alright it’s just the wound.” Continue you to walk down with L.

The house

Seung Yeon and Amber were also scanning everywhere but still nothing.

“It’s not even here, Amber found anything?” Seung Yeon ask Amber.

“Neither here also. Keep searching. I’m sure will find it.” Replied Amber to S.Y

“Ne.”  

Everything the rooms, kitchen, dining room plus the living room. All have been check but the box was still no where to be found.

Together you, L ,Amber, Seung Yeon gather downstairs.

“Find anything?” ask Seung Yeon

“No. Amber?”

“Nothing.”

“You two?”

“Same. Nothing there.”

“That means only left at the basement where brothers are. Hopefully the will find it.”

At the basement

 To where Teen Top is heading Chunji started to be fussy “Boy so much dustand eww…. Its…… AH…………AH………… AAAAAHHHHH-CHOO!!!!!!!!!” as Chunji sneezed wiping off the dust.

“Bless you, Chunji” said Niel

“And it’s so dark I can’t see a thing“

“Just turn on the switch light beside.”

“Which one?”

“Behind you Chunji.

 

“Where?”

“This one” Ricky switched it on the light.

“There much better.” To them it pop of their eyes “WOW!!!!! So much of boxes. How are we supposed to find it?” talkative Chunji.

“LEE CHUNJI, IF I HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH I’LL STRAIGHT AWAY PINNED UP YOUR MOTH USING THE NEDDLE. SO JUST FIND THE BOX ANYWHERE AND DON’T THINK YOU’RE THE MASTER OF THIS HOUSE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND.!!!!!!!!!” Explode CAP to Chunji.

“Alright, I’ll find it and I’ll stop talking.” Gulped Chunji who was scared at CAP. * Boy how scary when Minsoo  exploded, lucky ~~~~’s not here* as Chunji was walking didn’t see where was he going crashes onto the boxes.

#BOXES CLASHING DOWN making a loud *THUNG* as the rest came to help Chunji from pushing the box

“Chunji, hyung, where are you? YAH CHUNJI!!!!!!!”

“CAP HYUNG, I’m here, Underneath here and I think my head bang into something.

CAP and the others rushes to remove the boxes that was covering on Chunji

“What did you find Chuji?”

“I don’t know but do you think this is the box that ~~~~ was talking about?” still rubbing his head from the pain.

“Nah………. Chankam!!!!! Chunji showed it.”  (A/n just imangine the cover is blue and the locker has a key knob tq)

 

Chunji showed it to CAP, Ricky, Niel, L.JOE & Chang Jo. They were screaming out of joy.

“LEE CHUNJI!!!!!”

“Did I do anything wrong?” yeplhed Chunji's voice. 

“You found it. The box.”

“I DID?”

“Let’s showed it to ~~~~ she’ll be happy to see this. Hurry.” Off they hurry.

~~~~, Noona, we ulineun geugeos-eul balgyeon (we found it). The box.

“You did, Odi? “

“Here it is.” Slowly Chunji  handed it to you. But the main locker was attached to it was locked. You flashed back to the dream that your mother pointed it.

“My necklace.” You took out your necklace and place the key into the lock.  As you turn it made a *click sound* the  patch was open. Inside it containing two envelope written with names  on it 

:To ~~~~~~:

:To my dearest husband.:

“Dearest husband? Could it be ….umph….” the last word was blocked by Chang Jo as he closed up L.Joe.

“WHAT!!!!”Chang Jo eyes turn left giving a signal to L.joe not to mention that name in front of her. L.joe nod slightly from preventing any words.

You on the other hand attaching back your necklace also holding these letters by placing it back while bringing it home along with it. You remain silent without saying a word.

Back at home after sending back Amber and Seung Yeon back to their home. You were in your room wondering what could be written inside it.

In the end you took a deep breath by taking out both letters. You took yours first by taking it that has your name on it. As you removed the cover it was a letter written by your mother.   

 

 

CHAPTER 43 UPDATE