Chapter 39

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

At last it ended. All of you cheered but not so 100% due to the injuries until AJ “So to the hospital anyone?”

ANYA TWEASEO!!!!!” shouted you & L together.

That surprise Aj “Weayo?”

“I OBJECT Cause I DON’T LIKED GOING TO THE HOSPITAL.” SAID L

“Neither do I. Go hospital their call our guardians. Want that to happend?

So ANDWEA... CHOTHEMYO ANDWEA!!!!!!” scream You & L.

“That’s easy. Will used our aeygo.” Finger Snap by Aj.

“Easy for you to say AJ......OUCH..... the pain.... X’(" you jolt up by the pain.

“Fine I’ll ask the others since both of you disagree going for it. Guys, girls whose up for the hospital? Hands Up.” Said AJ frm his question.

At first no one raises up but then Woo Hyun hand raises.

“I’m going.”

YAH!!!!! NAM WOO HYUN JUEGUELAI!!!!!

I agree with Woo Hyun so I’m going in to.”

“SEUNG YEON!!!!!!”

The rest of infinite totally agree with AJ desicion,

I’m IN” said Hoya

“I would prefer sticking to the H.O.S” said Seong Yeol 

“Count me in” said Dong Woon

“So do I” said Sung Jong the maknae

Only left L trusted leader Kim Sung Gyu

Sung gyu look at s and rest of you all. He just left out a short breath. “Since my members raised up for hospital, I have decided for hospital.”

“Oh... chebalyo Sung gyu hyung. DX”

As L plead his leader to change his ideas about the hospital.

I’m the leader here L so when I say hospital MEAN GO SO BUTS. Furthermore look at you and ~~~~ wounds. It’s even more worse than us.”

I am totally agree with Sung gyu’s decision. He’s right you know.” Said Amber.

“AMBER!!!!!”

Since your friends agree with the hospital. There was only one group left that’s is your brother. You made a double crossing at your index and middle finger together hoping your brothers object it *CHEBAL... CHEBAL... NO HOSPITAL... NO HOSPITAL XS* 

 

Unfortunately your luck was not on your side. Even your favourite brother Ricky to.

“Oh well the ties is 17 AGREE 2 OBLECT so to the hospital.

Both you & L groan since they decided for hospital. So they went.

At the hospital

The doctors and nurses helped to put on the bandages on the  wound. Each of us were not so serious but to you and L was horror for them so they have to kept them staying here for the wound to heal. At different side bed but in the same room.

You were wondering about the nurse who was in charged for calling the legal guardians didn’t seem to make a call at all. 

(btw the patient clothes are liked this frm different hospital 

“Somehow I don’t know you guys did it but gomawoseyo.” You thanked u-kiss. Dong ho wanted to hug you but L caught that “I saw that and DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT DONG HO HANDS OFF.... NOW!!!!!!!”

Dong ho instants imeadiently let go. You from it laugh out but stop cause you didn’t want to make the injuries serious. Your friends and brothers even help you to stop laughing by avoiding from hurting. Your brothers wanted to take care of you but the nurse told them to leave since visiting hours are close so does L friends even U-kiss.

You and L said goodbye to them and u-kiss. Once they left it was left only you and L. Alone in an on hospital bed, lights were all out only the extra light were on in the room. Two of you were again in an akward mode. You reached out your hands from your patient bed so does L. Sticking it together without saying a single word as both heads were looking up at the ceiling. Both eyes closed as they fall into a deep sleep.