CHAPTER 29: SECRET

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

 

While walking to L house finally arrived. You were stunned by his house. It was not like a normal house but a millionaire house

.

“L oppa are you sure this is your parent’s house? Cause to me its looks different from other houses that we pass through. Are you sure this is the right place?” question you to L who seen semi liar to this place.

“I’m positively sure this is the right way and promise me one thing ~~~~~~”

“Sure and what’s the promise thing?” you answer positive.

“Just don’t freak out when I tell something to you alright”

“You have my word and what’s the something that you want to tell me L” Question you.

“Ok the truth is my father owns a company named Woolim” L answer.

“Oh that’s great….. BWOH-YA!!!!!!!” You voice went up high volume as L cover his ears from the annoying voice of yours.

“I told you don’t freak out.”

“Mian Oppa. So let me get this straight your dad owns a company named Woolim right?”

“Yes and did I forget to mention that he bought 2 houses for him and me”

You pause and look at L with an don’t understand look “So that it’s nearer to the school and that’s how we formed the Infinite”

“It figures.” You finally understood that not only you who has a secret to keep but L too.

“Anyway enough questioning. I really need to aid my injury first.” L can feel the pain that was bothering him until now.

“Good point L. Furthermore I need to call my brothers who might be worried about my safety.”

Once entering L’s parents house. You were mesmerized by the inside looks (like this:   

 

the living room was like followed by Japanese style. L’s parents were not at home only his brother and you couldn’t believed your eyes that L & his brother looks almost the same. You greeted him and 90`D so does he. (Here's Myung Soo's brother ><  

 

Speaking of time you was about to give a call to your brothers using L’s house phone eventually you felt your phone vibrate and BINGO you guess that might be your brothers that was calling you.

You exhale in and out and “Yobuseyo” right when you finish the hello word you hear the shout from your brothers.

“YAH MISS KIM ~~~~~~!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? IT’S PAST DAYTIME AND YOU DIDN’T CALL US BACK WORST YOU MADE US WORRIED SICK!!!!!!” “NOONA I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU” SCREAM Min Soo your older brother and Ricky.

“AND I THINK YOU HAD ENOUGH FOR SCREAMING AT ME TOWARDS THE PHONE OPPAS. MY EARS ARE NOT DEATH and I’m at L’s house” you shouted back to your brothers who were on the phone listening and fall back.

“Sorry about that AND MWORAGO!!!!.” Apologized & Scream them to you.

In the nick of time L showed up and “Give me your phone. I’ll explain to everything.”

“Well if you insist and Good luck.” You pass your phone to L as he speaks to your brothers. While you went to look around the house and fine some books on the shelter. Leaving L and your brothers on the line.

CONVERSATION WITH CAP (blue) TO L.(dark brown)

Yobuseyo CAP hyung?

Ne Duguseyo?” CAP who was surprised to hear a namja voice through your phone.

 “It’s me L speaking.”

“Oh L it’s you I thought who was it. Chakham are you with sister? Shouldn’t you should bring her back home?”

“Neh, hyungyour sister is with me and I know you want her to come back but we kind a bump into trouble. Not to worry she’s fine. No injuries on her.”

“That’s good to hear that she’s alright. Wait did you TROUBLE? Liked what? Don’t tell me the B2ST/BEAST from the CUBE.”

“Yes we bump into them but we manage to pass through it. With the help of ~~~~~ & me. But I’m more curious about their leader Yoon Dong Joon. It seems he wants ~~~~~ to join his. He will not stop until he gets what he wants but still ~~~~~~ rejected.”

“Thanks goodness for that and keep an eye on ~~~~~~. You know how important sister she is to us ever since she moves in. Like I said she’s one tough girl than I expected. ~~~~~’s not easy to tame. And did I forget to mention that she has a skill of fighter.”

“Araso CAP hyung. Moreover she does have a skill of fight and I know ~~~~~~ taught. I’ll make sure ~~~~~ safe. Even if it takes to protect her from being taken force by them.” As L look at you who were still wondering while reading the book along.

“Ok L make sure to bring back ~~~~~~ safely home and tell her I and the others said goodnight to her AND ONE MORE THING L IF YOU MAKE HER CRY OR BROKEN HER HEART YOUR DOOMED” a warning to L.

“Neh CAP hyung I won’t break her heart and goodnight. Bye”

CONVERSATION LINE OFF.

After talking finish with your brothers. L saw you a sleep with your head down even though you were still holding the book from your hands.

L sigh with a normal tone while closing and putting back the back the book at the rack. L carried you up carefully liked a bridal style. Hopefully not to wake you. He place you on the bed care full.

L look at how you sleep. It was really cute the way you sleep was like a cat sleeping even he heard your purring sound, Myung Soo laugh a bit. Instead of disturbing you he slept on the sofa at his room.

As L was peacefully sleeping. You open your right eye a little and got up from the bed while you took a pillow and a blanket for L. The truth is you weren’t sleep but was pretending to be. You heard everything back there.

You knew that Dong Joon would never give up on you easily but still you tried to be strong. You place the pillow carefully on L face and covered him a blanket. You look at the bruise that was left at L’s mouth. It was from Dong Joon hearing the CUBE’s name Makes you grip your hands tightly leaving with a displease pleasuring and pain.

You didn’t want anybody to get hurt especially your loves ones. You already lost your two people that you most loved and you didn’t wanted to happen the same tragedy to L. You cover your mouth from making a groan crying sound so that L would not hear.  You went back to the bed as you close your eyes. Hopefully believing that nothing would come cross between your relationships with L.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOW WAS IT ? NICE, WORST, USUAL, BORING ETC... ANYWAY COMMENT ALSO I MIGHT BE EXTENDING MY STORY LONGER MAYBE FINISH AROUND CHAPTER 40 SOMETHING