Chapter 15: secret Out

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

 

At school, you were totally filled with an Negative aura, Your friends felt that with Ricky & Chang jo. “~~~~~~, Noona Weagura.”

“Ani Ricky Chang jo, Amber & Seung hyun. It’s L.”

“What’s wrong with L? Did L Hyung did something to noona?”

“Nothing it’s just that ever since he started working at my place. Girls keeps on coming to the café. So did it go Seung hyun. Your date with Woo Hyun?” You started changing the topic to avoid talking about L.

“Well, it was fine” smile Seung hyun.

“The way you smile I know the date went well. Right?” snap fingers.

Seung Hyun face went red liked a tomato.

Meanwhile at Infinite Woo hyun was felling the same thing.

“L… STOP TEASING ME WITH SEUNG HYUN”

“HAHAHA…. WHY IT’S FUNNY THAT YOU & SEUNG HYUN DATE , HAHAHA…X’D..” Myung soo couldn’t hold his laughter. Woo hyun was angry.

“Well mine’s fine. Not liked you who’s been after ~~~~~~ teen top’s sister…” the words came out from Namstar when L stop laughing.

“Woo hyun. Repeat what you just said?”

“About what?”

“You said something about someone’s sister. Who is it?”

Woo hyun face change when L asking about you *CRAP!!!! ME AND MY BIG MOUTH.*

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Maybe u heard wrongly L.” Woo hyun change the topic without revealing his wet nervous face.

But it was useless to L. “Yah WOO HYUN both of my ears are not deft. WHO IS THIS TEEN TOP’ SISTER. SPIT IT OUT WOO HYUN. If you don’t want died early.”

“Well…. She is…um…. Oh teacher!!!!”

“ODI?” Without that Woo hyun Ran as fast as he could to escape from L.

“YAH NAM WOO HYUN. GET BACK HERE. I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET. DON’T THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!” Myung Soo chase after Namstar.

Back to you who was still busy chit chat you heard a loud BANG AT THE DOOR. It was Woo Hyun who was gasping for an air when his face look pale.

“Woo hyun, what wrong with your face?” you asked him

“~~~~~~~ah MIAHAE. I SPOKE TO MUCH. I’M DOOMED”

“Doomed? What’s going on Woo hyun?” you asking Woo hyun when L showed up

“GOTCHA. NAM WOO HYUN TELL ME WHO IS TEEN TOP SISTER?” L manage to catch hold on him.

“NAMSTAR YOU…..” look furious with Woo hyun for letting out the secret.

“I’M SO SORRY. I SPOKE TO MUCH FORM MOUTH.”

“L let go of him. If you’re looking for teen top’s sis I’m here. Right in front of your eyes.” Said u to L.

At first L didn’t believe but when Ricky & Chang jo explain it perfectly to Myung Soo. His reaction face was like this : 

“So you’re teen top’s sister. Why didn’t you tell me the truth ~~~~~~~?”

“I didn’t want everyone to know that I’m actually the sister of the teen top kingka. Not only my friends, brothers Ricky & Chang jo but SHIN Dong ho as well. Guess there’s nothing to keep anymore" You countinued.