You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

CHAPTER 5 : MEET L 

 

 

Morning came and u were getting ready for school. Checking all of your stuff, wearing ur school uniform and u kissed ur omma & oppa picture frame #Wish me good luck# .

U went down but to see ur dad with the step-mom & the 6 boys. U were greeted by Ricky “Oh morning ~~~~~~ ah noona” who was the 1st person to greet u. The others were pissed off with Ricky.

 

“Morning Ricky” U just took some bread and was going towards the door. “~~~~~~ah aren’t u going to eat something before going to school” he asked u.

“No thanks and I’m not hungry besides I’m late 4 school.” U answered him back and started putting on your shoes along with the skateboard that ur brother gave it for ur birthday then Leave.

“Then were off to school now dad Bye” all the 6 went off to school.

“Bye sons. I guess she’s not going to talk to me” ur dad sigh. “Patience dear time will come” she patted.

While u were on ur way to school using ur skateboard. Ur friends Amber & Seung Hyun saw u “Hey girl what’s up. Heard that u been staying with ur dad” (btw the school unifrom 3 types liked this Boys & girls (With black coat) & Uniform 1.2 (Colours with Blue coat= seniors & red juniors)

  

 

 “And a new step-mom & 6 stepbrothers” you continued.

BWOH??  6 BROTHERS!!!!” 0.o

“Yup 6 step-brothers I have expect for 1 one”

Nugu yo

“His name is Ricky. And he’s nice.” U saw the 6 boys coming to the school where all the girls started screaming out loud. “OPPA DATE ME!!!!! TEEN TOP OPPA(S)  SARANGHAE <3<3 L.JOE OPPA. CAP OPPA, NIEL OPPA , CHANG JO OPPA .!!!!! CHUNJI OPPA & RICKY OPPA!!!!!!

U LOOK at those girls “maniac’s idol fans -_-”. Ricky saw u them he waved at u and u waved back to him.

You went straight towards ur class. Didn’t bother about those crazy girls who were still shouting. While u were on your way some guy with his friends accidently bump into you and u fell. He didn’t even apologized nor helped u. Ur friends came to help up “Gwencha ~~~~~~ah” Seung Hyun & Amber asked “Gwenchanayo Amber Seung Hyun. YAH!!! U WITH THE FREAK FACE.  GEOGI MEOMCHWO!!!!  MEOMCHWO!!!!MEOMCHWO!!!!” (Echoes continue)

 

He stopped his break then turn180 around going towards u “EXCUSE ME? WHAT DID U JUST CALLED ME? A FREAK? U CALLED ME A FREAK!!!”

 YAH!!!! DON’T U KNOW WHO I AM?!!!! NA L KIM MYUNG SOO THE KINGKAS OF SEOUL HIGH.REMEMBER THAT”

 

“PIFF---- AS IF UR THE KINGKA OF SEOUL HIGH? LIKED I CARE. U BUMP INTO ME WITHOUT APOLOGIZING. IS THIS HOW U TREAT A GIRL LIKED THIS.” YOU Gives L a scary glares and his friends.

 

“WOW DEABEAK!!!!!” one of the students was surprised and the whole classroom wanted to see what was going on.

Meanwhile teen top was passing through and notice there was a gathering at their class.

“Yo kid what’s going on over there?” “Didn’t u know there’s a girl asking L to apologize to her but he doesn’t want to.”

“Really? Hyungs let’s go check it out”

While they were passing through to see what was the entire incident about and they were surprised to see u quarrelling with the L.

 “DIDN’T U HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID? APOLOGIZED NOW!!!!!”

“What if I don’t?” he was just talking to you with a normal tone.“Then ur going to regret this permanently!!!” You continued giving him warning but he still doesn’t care.

“Hyung can’t u at least stop her from the fight” Ricky asked CAP to stop it but was blocked by Amber & Seung Hyun

“U might not want to get involved into this” “WEAYO?” CAP ASKED. Seung Hyun continued “Cause if u do.  U might get hurt by her and don’t underestimated her” “Liked how?” “U just watch and you’ll know soon”

“OH liked I’m scared what are u going to do? Called ur daddy hahaha” laughed with his friends.

Amber was frustrated “YAH CAN’T U AT LEAST SAY SORRY TO HER. U BUMP INTO MY BEST FRIEND.”

“YOU JUST STAY OUT OF THIS TOMBOY”

“WHY YOU….” “Amber I’ll take care of this” “Alright ~~~~~~ah give him the ‘that’ now. Make him take his own medicine”

“Got that and u will be sorry for this” pointing to L.

“Liked what?” You smiled at him “Liked this *SLAP SOUND* Oh I’m not done yet” “Liked u goanna slap me twice.” “Nope not that but THIS!!! *POW* 

. In a minute L was already been hit by a GIRL.

The whole class were shocked that u actually dare to slap L. The scariest person even punch him hard on his face. Not even a person stand a chance to do this to Myung Soo but u did.

   “U dares to slap & punch at my face!!!!” his friends helped him up.

“You’re the one who got in my way and mistreated my friend. Hope that give u a lesson freak face.”

“Kaja” L looked at u for the final time and leaves. Once that done ur friends went to u “GIRL U REALLY DID WELL AND THAT WAS AWASOME BACK THERE. HIGH 5.

CAP however were surprised about u even his brothers.

Ricky “Noona Gwanchana ? U really gives me a shock back there. I mean u with L . Chincha Deabeak---- :thumbs up:

“Ricky Consider himself unlucky. I’ll teach if u want to learn it from me.” U laughed together with Ricky and Amber & Seung Hyun.

On the other hand L was totally beaten up from u after what u did at at his face. Not even a single girl dares to do this to him. He was totally surprised that u. Dares to slap & punch him in front of everyone. Pits of by him “Dammit  I can’t believed I been K.O by a SINGLE GIRL. SHE’s seems to be different from other girls form the school. I NEED to get more information from her.”

“Then I wish u good luck cause if u want to find out her data’. Let me remind u  she’s fierce  & scary that’s what I heard from others” Woo hyun said to L.

“Let me do instead. Cause when she looked at u she gets mad. Just trust in me. Every girl in the school will be willing to accept.”

TADA L KIM MYUNG SOO IS OUT. HAVE FUN READING!!!!