You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

CHAPTER 11: saved mysterious boy and his name is……    

Next morning u went to school but the road was packed. Due to because of the traffic that causes some of the road closed up. Lucky U took a shortcut using ur skateboard. Along the way u went some buy some snacks to gain energy.

 

You heard someone screaming  “GET HIM DON’T LET HIM ESCAPE!!!!” SHOUTED ONE OF THEM. The boy that was running away from them manage to flee but was been dragged back by one of them

“Gotcha. Now u escape this time. ANY LAST WORDS?”

 

“Ya I have Get lots!!!” He punch one of them. “Why U.”That boy was been punch right through his stomach groaning with pain. That guy was older. “Send my regards to the u-kiss. I’ll leave it to u guys & get rid of him.” As he gives his orders they kick him hard even punch him hard on the face.

 

You Heard him mention THE U-KISS that Ricky talked to u about the other day.* He must be NH MEDIA & AND A FRIEND OF MY STEP-BROTHERS*. You heard him groaning with pain after. In the end u step in to help “YAH!!!!! BWOYANUGOYA!!!!!!’ u scream to them.

They stop and one of them   “Stay out of this girl. It’s none of your business. So I sir jest u continued with ur stuff”.

YOU look at the boy who was badly injured and u counted how many person who was there. “4 guys. I can’t take them down in a minute”

 

“YAH DIDN’T U HEAR I ASKED U TO LEA….” Before he finish up the ‘ve’ word. You just kicked him off the ground without him notice *Pooh* “AUGH!!!!”

 

“HYUNG!!! Yah why u, The others was going to hit u but u managed to dodge every of their attacks. You gives them a hard punch, a flying taekwondo kicked to the other ones while the other two went forward to attack but u flip backwards behind them and kick. Less than 1 minute they were totally K.O. Once Ur done You went to check on the boy wondering whether he’s okay. Neo, Gwenchana. Can u stand?” u asked him.

 

“I think so and thanks for helping me” He thank u for saving him by them. U looked at his Injury “Come with me. I’ll helped u to cure those” pointing at ur elbow to show him and he understand.

 

You walked with him and went to a medical shop where they sell for injuries. U bought:

  some bandages:  

 You went out from the shop after buying and started healing his wound “This may sting so bear with it”

 

“OUCH!!!!” Apoyo!!!”  he scream.

 

“Geese, Why did they have to punch u so hard?”  What’s their problem with u anyway?” You asked him.

 

“It’s between us and them. They concurred their territory and we concurred our own. They called themselves THE B2ST/BEAST. Those guys that knock out were from the Cube Entertaiment school.

 

“So ur saying that those guys are from CUBE ENTERTAIMENTand they called themselves BEAST. How many & name?” You asked him.

 

He nod “THERE'S  6 of them. Those 4 guys that u Knock out are Jang Hyun Seung, Yang Yoseob, Lee Kikwang, Son Dong Woon.”

While the two are Yoon Doo Joon their leader & Yong Jun Hyun (Joker). Btw I still don’t know ur name yet after u saved me form them

 

“Oh me I’m Kim~~~~~~~ im nida. Welcome and You?”

 

“Na, Shin Dong Ho im-nida from…..”

 

“HN MEDIA I get it” You continued

 

“How did u know that I’m from NH MEDIA?”

 

“I heard it from Ricky my step-brother. He tell a lot of things about u guys.”

 

“Ricky ur step-brother? Then u must be......” 

 

“His step-sis. Surprised.?”

 Dong ho was surprised that u are teen top’ sis that saved him from almost beaten up by Cube.

 

“Well nice talking to u Dong ho but I have to go. Late for school and don’t tell my secret to anyone that I’m teen top sis.”

As u were leaving u shouted to Dong ho “ONE MORE THING DONG HO. Stay OUT OF TROUBLE. BYE” U WAVED AT BACK AND QUICKLY WENT TO SCHOOL BY SKATEBOARD.

 

“Ne, I will. Thanks ~~~~~~~ah. BYE” 

 

TADA SHIN DONG HO 4RM U-KISS IS OUT. ENJOY =D