Chapter 14 : A visit to Mom & Brother & PART TIME Worker

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68P2nFRVviU by BOYFRIEND - DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL.

School ended as soon as the bell rang. You about to leave when L showed up with his bike  removing his flipped visor off of his helmet“Hope on. I’ll give you a ride home” while giving u the helmet.

 

“Before that could you mind bringing me one place?” You suggest L as he agree. You hopes on his bike as he started his engine. Along the way you spotted a floweriest shop “L stop here for a second” L stopped his breaks while you went inside to buy some bouquet of white lilies   “What’s with the flowers?” L asked you.

“Just drop me by at the church. Come along if you want to know. I’ll tell u the direction” So L drive u to the church as he park his bike and started following you. 

You  greeted the father of the church and went to the grave where your mother & brother were resting. You put the flowers on them. L was there “~~~~~~~ I didn’t know your mom & older brother. I’m so sorry”

“L It’s okay. I just came here to visit them. Hoping that they are fine. Could you bring me to my work place. I don’t want to be late.

 “Wait, You worked? And where’s the place?” L was surprised.

“I worked as a part time worker to earn my salaries. Wanna know where I worked. Bring me there.”

So Myung Soo fetch u to your work. When he reach at u your working place he was surprised that café was full with cats.  “Surprised I worked here. MYUNG SOO”

Ya totally surprised, BTW ~~~~~~ does ur manager hired any assistant recently?”

“Previously he did search looking for an assistant but none of them fit him. He’s a bit strict so you have to follow his orders. Why Your interested in working here? Myung Soo.

“ANI” denied L but his inner wants to work here.

“Than If have nothing else. You can go now and thanks for the ride. L”

“Oh, Welcome so see ya”. Myung Soo drive his off. Actually he wanted to work there so that to protect you from those Cube if they dare to harm u but L just couldn’t. While he was driving something caught his eyes. He saw a notice -WANTED A WORKER AT CAT ATTIC CAFE. MALE OR FEMALE. AGED BETWEEN 18-28. INTRESTED PLS CALL THESE NUMBER-

Without thinking L dialed the number and he was accepted the offer.

 

THE Next day, you were working when the manager called you “~~~~~~~ meet your new worker.” However when you were about to introduced yourself  you shocked that the new worker was actually L KIM MYUNG SOO.

“L? 0_o”

“Hi ~~~~~~” 

“Oh two of you know each other. Good then hope the two of you work together. Bye”

“But manager-nim… I” To late the manager left. Leaving you & Myung soo.

“Guess there’s no choice but to work with him. And I hope the Namstar didn’t spill out the secret that I’m teen top sis to L.” You sigh.

About the coffee shop the girls from others school were charm with L when he served them. You however didn’t even bother. YOU continued ur work.

Once you have done ur work finish at the café and was about to leave. L stopped “Hope on I’ll bring you back home instead waiting for the bus to come.” So you hope on and put your hand around his stomach when L speed up.

You reach your house safely while giving him back his helmet and was about to went in but before that “Um... ~~~~~~~ take care & goodnight.”

“You to L, Good night” As L left and you went in your house.

Little did they know that Dong Woon from the Cube is actually keeping an eye in from outside.

  (Doesn't he looks cool) XD....